Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PYROS are the mk 5 thunderflash

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
i am wondering i know where to get some good smoke from but am wondering about flash bangs are the mk 5 s the ones most sites sell or are they different i,e louder lol ??? and anyone know where to get wholesale price ??

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Mk 9s are obviously bigger and louder, but consider why you want the loudest.

Some sites will be restricted on even having things like a Mk 9 (e.g. council restrictions on their licence due to residential areas etc) and people may not be so impressed with you after they regain their hearing from a Mk9

Though these have a lesser level then mk5s, they have a reputation among the recipients of quite a bang and flash - possibly because they are often used indoors, but also because they act differently to a standard flashbang.
http://www.enolagaye.com/thunderflash/flash-grenade/

Bearing in mind that camera microphones tend to have some protection and restrict volume the sound comparison is not true, these give a rough guide to the difference between a Mk5 & Mk9

dazzer35

In My Scope? Smile!
Feb 11, 2012
Mk 9s are obviously bigger and louder, but consider why you want the loudest.

Some sites will be restricted on even having things like a Mk 9 (e.g. council restrictions on their licence due to residential areas etc) and people may not be so impressed with you after they regain their hearing from a Mk9

Though these have a lesser level then mk5s, they have a reputation among the recipients of quite a bang and flash - possibly because they are often used indoors, but also because they act differently to a standard flashbang.
http://www.enolagaye.com/thunderflash/flash-grenade/

Bearing in mind that camera microphones tend to have some protection and restrict volume the sound comparison is not true, these give a rough guide to the difference between a Mk5 & Mk9

excellant reply and thanks geez

Ben lambert

Jun 3, 2012
Littlehampton
If your looking at buying bulk, try Spectrum Pyrotechnics. Good reviews of these on Arnies Airsoft. HFM stock mk9 and mk5 thunderflashes also look at their blank firing grenades, either time delayed or shock initiation. Worked at both these company's and had ****loads of fun at both
If you have basic electrical knowledge, buy some small maroons from Theactrical pyro or sky high pyro. Initiated with 9v battery, don't forget to extend wires though!.
Mind your fingers!

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
JP got some hellish tester pyros in a while back, therma-bangs, and multibangs, one was a smoke/flash bang, the multibang was three bangs, the first and the last as loud as mk5s the middle one was a proper bone shaking deep boom, and they were all really small as well.