Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Queens Royal Lancers Regimental Team

Chiped117

Contract Killer
Oct 24, 2007
Stoke-On-Trent
www.facebook.com
Is there anyone on here that's in the QRL (or anyone who knows of someone who plays tournament paintall in the QRL) that would be interested in being part of a regimental team?

I'm trying to put a team together from the regiment that have played - or still play - tournament paintball to play CPPS.
This would only involve one sunday a month (for the tournament) and Wednesday afternoon (sports afternoon) for training to venture up to Just Paintball - literally 20 minutes up the road.

So far I am only aware of 4 people that are familiar with the sport and interested.

The long term plan is to become tracksuit soldiers and have the army fund us to train and compete in tournaments all over the world.
HOWEVER, we have to start somewhere and the army doesn't recognise tournament paintball to be a worthy investment of their time or money so the only way to crack that nut is to put together a portfolio.
To do this, the plan is to put together 5 guys (including myself) and enter a CPPS round as a low league. Hopefully come 1st, 2nd or 3rd so we can have an official looking picture with a trophy so the army have some evidence that we can deliver and that we are serious. From there the army may give us time and funding, for representing them, to train and play tournaments.

That's the plan anyway,

We just need to find guys that are interested within the QRL which is the biggest challenge.

Please message me if you play or have played tourney ball before and you're in the QRL
Likewise if you know someone that is in the QRL but they aren't on the forums, please message me

Thanks