Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question to front players

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
A five man team should be composed of players who switch roles quickly and well. I still have a harder time with big comfortable stand up bunkers, though. Give me a wee little lie down or home plate anyday!

Front players in 5 man need to shoot like mids, back players need to move up the field after the fronts bump. Everybody just wears a lot of hats when you are on a smaller field with fewer people.

Smudge

Apr 27, 2003
West Midlands UK
if i was runnin to the 50 i wudn't shoot off the break ! I'd just concentrate on gettin' there!!

I shoot about a hopper and a pot but sometimes less!!

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Try shooting until you count to four, Smudge. You'll still make the fifty if you could have anyway. The few seconds you save won't get you there ahead of paint, and the laning you contribute may insure that you don't have to share that bunker.;)

Bunker Imp

Dye Paintball
Apr 24, 2003
Kent
tiny is right it depends how involved you are in the game if you are playing a vital part then maybe a hopper and 4 pods will be shot. but if your behind your bunker for 2 mins then making a great move at the end to win the game then you may pnly use half a hopper so you really never can tell in todays paintball.