Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question to front players

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
OK, I grant that. If it's really open, or if there is no way without you being in that primary to win... better have the rest of the team laning your conterpart.

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
As said above deppending on the feild anywhere from just a hopper too a hopper and 4 pods.

I would take more than 4 on but I have only once used my 4th one and so I don't see the need to take on any more.

I understand the no balls in hopper, since if your ging to dive into a bunker the last thing you want is to get back up to having what looks like a milkshake inside your hopper :p. But I always slide on my knees/legs/side, never front ouch :rolleyes:

Graham (Mini G)

Greg

Banned
Jul 9, 2001
Campaign aka me home
i dont think i have ever experienced this phenomenonof empty hoppers. what if you get mugged in the first couple of seconds and cant shoot back cause you have no paint in your hopper.

sounds sill to me.

kyle

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Having a half empty hopper would be worse than having a full on for breaking paint since as you dive into your bunker, your paint would hit the inside of your hopper and smash leaving you with a very nice mess and then just about taking you out of the game.

Just my thought,

Graham (Mini G)