Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quick question

Chaz987

That guy
Jul 5, 2011
Swindon
Hi there,

Im doing 2 runs (so far) this year and Im raising money for Parkinsons UK.

Where if I can, could I set up a thread where I can put the link for people to have a look and hopefully donate?

Thanks

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi there,

Im doing 2 runs (so far) this year and Im raising money for Parkinsons UK.

Where if I can, could I set up a thread where I can put the link for people to have a look and hopefully donate?

Thanks
In the Plat forum, you can post what you like, in Speak your Brains, its 99% paintball only please.

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
Sorry to be a grumpy moo, but as its for a good cause, wouldn't this have more visibility if it were on the public forum. To me it like you are trying to boost the sites revenue by telling him "NO, no you cannot, you must pay for this privileged, otherwise we will take it down". The 'Speak your brains' area is filled with numerous non paintball related threads. Go on, let him :)

Reactions: Chaz987

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry to be a grumpy moo, but as its for a good cause, wouldn't this have more visibility if it were on the public forum. To me it like you are trying to boost the sites revenue by telling him "NO, no you cannot, you must pay for this privileged, otherwise we will take it down". The 'Speak your brains' area is filled with numerous non paintball related threads. Go on, let him :)
Yes its a good cause, yes it would have more visibility in the public forum, but this is a paintball forum. A few threads have been allowed that are non paintball related, but that is at our discretion. If we allow one "donate to charity" thread, then we have to allow all 20 a week that we take down or are asked about. Then how diluted will the donations be?

Plus, I hate being called "peeps" and being badgered for money all the time!

Im not trying to be a killjoy, and also Plat doesnt cost the earth. Its the price of 3 beers.

DRxFelix

Durka Rabbits
Jan 14, 2014
Sunbury on Thames
Yes its a good cause, yes it would have more visibility in the public forum, but this is a paintball forum. A few threads have been allowed that are non paintball related, but that is at our discretion. If we allow one "donate to charity" thread, then we have to allow all 20 a week that we take down or are asked about. Then how diluted will the donations be?

Plus, I hate being called "peeps" and being badgered for money all the time!

Im not trying to be a killjoy, and also Plat doesnt cost the earth. Its the price of 3 beers.
Touché!

You have your reasons, saying that I wouldn't have donated anyway, because I'm a right money hogging git anyway.

£2.66 a pint! Where do you live! Im lucky to get £3.10 for a pint that in my small town local!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Touché!

You have your reasons, saying that I wouldn't have donated anyway, because I'm a right money hogging git anyway.

£2.66 a pint! Where do you live! Im lucky to get £3.10 for a pint that in my small town local!
I'll be honest, its been months since Ive had a beer, let alone go to a pub. I guessed at the price of a beer.