Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rap and paintball

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley
First of all ill establish the connections between the two as they have a lot of similarities, both involve baggy clothes, both get blamed when someone gets shot, both have elements that take themselves too seriously and both cultures have a certain reverence for the old school.

Now im not trying to flex nuts here, but given this is the trash talkin' forum reserved for ballers with attitude (both qualities regularly exhibited in rap) and the previous points made above, I thought some might appreciate my lyrical genius in the form of this verse I penned on the train this morning.

Im a trash talking baller and im here to say;
paintballs the only game i like to play.
my friends say that i live in one dimension,
and if it aint paintball it wont get my attention
but to too my detractors by rebuttle is thus:
why you tryna make me a gloomy gus?
the above aint what paintball and raps about!
they're for making pals, on who you can count.

*drops mic, walks off stage*

Last edited:
Reactions: Donk

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
This is Buddha ...head mod on this site

'crushes mic between pinky and index finger and crip walks home through the blood neighbourhood'

Last edited:
Reactions: Buddha 3

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
First of all ill establish the connections between the two as they have a lot of similarities, both involve baggy clothes, both get blamed when someone gets shot, both have elements that take themselves too seriously and both cultures have a certain reverence for the old school.

Now im not trying to flex nuts here......

You're about 10 years too late. McD of SoManc fame brought out a CD titled "Paintball Rap" in the early 2000's.

Audio Bullys also had a track called, coincidentally, "Ego War".

strafingrun

Apr 2, 2010
chorley

suddenly find im wildly out of my depth so ill leave on this rather classy verse by ryan north
"rap battles are hard when you’re a rap beginner, but when you rap about friendship everyone’s a winner"

Last edited:

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
You're about 10 years too late. McD of SoManc fame brought out a CD titled "Paintball Rap" in the early 2000's.
Feel the need to point out here it wasn't actually McD who brought out the CD or did the rap. It was Dean Bailey off of SoManc.
If you ever speak to Ronnie from Asylum Paintball he has the full and uncut story!

Last edited: