Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re Dye Knee Pads 08

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Ive got a set of Dye knee pads and on last weeks wal on they started badly rubbing above top of knee cap just wondering if any one has had this and has works out how to stop.

Was at point of taking them of but didnt fancy kneeling on something jumping up and getting Painted up :rolleyes:

Sorry if this is in wrong area had a dilemma as to where it would go

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
Yeah, I had a bit of the same problem with mine.

Think it's just that you've got a size too small (i've already used mine a fair bit so can't reallty take them back).

But it goes after some useage, I think it's just wearing them in t be honest. I had the same rubbing problem the first time i used them at a woodland walkon at my local site, but then I went up to bassetts pole for training and played supair for the day and had no problems :)

Hope it helps, Niall:cool:

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Got he XL ones and they fit fine just that top bit i suppose grit and bear it cheers for the heads up

barong

Platinum Member
Mar 21, 2008
Wonder if its that wet suit style material needs to wear in gonna use talc :) ) )

Leezo

Official Planet Eclipse Tech
Aug 21, 2007
Leadgate
Neoprene is wetsuit material and if it's neoprene it shouldnt rub and talc wont help, try a bit of vaseline. I Spend a lot of time wearing wetsuits and I've never used talc :)