Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Eclipse Warranty Policy

Effective immediately our Warranty Policy is as follows:

Warranty
Planet Eclipse offers a 12-month limited warranty period on your Eclipse manufactured electro-pneumatic marker. The Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker is warranted to be free from all manufacturing and production defects for a period of 12 months from the date of manufacture, unless a proof of purchase is provided in which case the period of 12 months will be from the time of original purchase. Warranty cover is dependent on successful completion, and receipt by Planet Eclipse Limited, of warranty registration either in electronic form on https://www.planeteclipse.com/warranty or via mail using the warranty card included in every Eclipse electro-pneumatic marker manual. Warranty exemptions include, but are not limited to, labour charges, accidental damage, wear and tear, unreasonable force, surface finish and perishable components such as o-rings, valves, screws, solenoids and break beam sensor units (at our discretion). Instances of customer inflicted damage such as bent frames and any affiliated broken parts will be dealt with on a case by case basis and as such may be subject to charges for parts and/or labour.

The direct link to this policy (and links to our other policies) can be found here: https://www.planeteclipse.com/site/pages/policies/#warranty-section

As the only current way of providing a proof of purchase is by including it with the mail-in warranty card that is included in all Eclipse marker manuals, I am giving anyone who has already registered their recent Eclipse marker (primarily SL-94, Ego10, SLs, Ego11, Etek3 LT & AM, Geo2) for warranty online the opportunity to submit their proof of purchase directly to me by following these guidelines:

***PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2010***
- Scan your proof of purchase
- Email it to me on: nick.t@planeteclipse.com
- Ensure that the title of your email is "Eclipse Marker Proof of Purchase"
- Ensure that your email includes at least the following information:
- Your FULL name
- Your FULL address (including state, zip and country)
- The model of Eclipse marker that you own
- The serial number of the Eclipse marker that you own
- The colour of the Eclipse marker that you own
***PLEASE NOTE THIS OFFER EXPIRES ON FRIDAY 31ST DECEMBER 2010***

All Authorized Eclipse Service Centres have the necessary systems in place to verify not only if an Eclipse marker has been registered for warranty purposes but also if a proof of purchase has been provided, so please ensure that you have everything in order asap.

As always if anyone has any questions please post them below and I will answer them asap.

Nicky T