Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re-Gluing Foam?

Narkadox

The Man With The Golden Gun
Jan 3, 2013
Anyone got ant recomendations on the best glue to use to re-attatch foam? Got a pair of i3's I use as spares/loaners but the foam's getting a bit old now and the has tore completely from the frame in their last outing. I was thinking maybe hot glue to stick the foam back to the frame and then some fabric glue to fix where the two layers of foam have seperated.

Anyone got any other tips? Or know where I can just buy some replacement foam?

Narkadox

Jan 3, 2013
Yea I try and stay away from Superglue anyway. Glued my fingers together far too many times when I was younger building Warhammer 40k figures haha. Contact Adhesive it is. Cheers guys.

RevengeP8nt14

Oct 21, 2013
Make sure you keep any away from your lense! I had adhesive drip ontovmy brand new lense and it knackered them straight away

Narkadox

Jan 3, 2013
I'll take the lenses out. They're i3's so it'll take me 40 minuets but they'll be out lol.

Reactions: Spookls

Barrage

Oct 19, 2009
Liverpool
superglue isn't waterproof and over time will crack. False nail glue is a better option and dries quick. Or unibond extreme repair power glue which water resistant and can withstand extreme conditions (-50C to +120C). I've used no more nails permanent double side pads in the past on i4 which stay put but need 24hours to cure