Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rec ball forum changes ...Ideas ?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
In case you aren't reading 'Talk to the mods' like you should be ,Bi5cuit came up with a good idea about re-vitalising this part of the forum.

Dark warrior took up the baton like an afro wearing avenging angel ,tirelessly blazing his way across the mods board leaving naught but scorch marks and the faint smell of Old-Spice in his wake and has got the super-duper mods on the case as well, I personally always think it's a good plan to get you guys to post up any changes you might like ,things are in the pipeline anyway I believe so we may be able to incorporate any ideas you may have in those changes...unless there crap of course.

Let us know,it's your forum after all . Just don't tell that to Robbo.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
heres some for you
is it possible to highlight the stickies so people notice them
a ukpsf forum so guys can ask questions to bully direct,if thats ok with the godfather of uk ball (bully):D

it,s nice to see that the mods listen to your idea,s so come on guys heres your chance get them in and unite all forms of uk ball on one site:cool:
ps list of walk on venues pleeeeezzzz

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
An idea of how it could be organised.

Woodball - Tournies
----------- - General chat and questions
----------- - Scenario Games
----------- - Walkons
----------- - Tech Stuff - Gun Mods
-------------------------- - Scenario gear

Reactions: Mark Vickery

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
how about splitting the site into Counties or areas so that people who live in teh south dont read a walkon and then finally realise its in the north !

or even better get a list of all Walkon Sites in the whole of england :) and list them as Stickes so that people can find them easier :)

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
I think it's a great idea. Nice one biscuit.

My suggestions are as follows. I don't think it's worth splitting it into regions, just make them include the location in the thread title.

Also AFAIK there are hardly any woodsball tourneys currently. Stick them in with the walk ons. Not really worth a separate section.

Woodsball/Scenario-
-FAQ
-Walk Ons, Tourneys
-Big Games
-Scenario Markers
-Scenario Gear

Cheers mods etc. :)

Reactions: Mark Vickery