The Home Of European Paintball

Red Heat officialy leave PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
Yes guys and girls it is now official we have spoken to our sponsors and have decided to leave the PA. We do not want go over the reasons why but the main reason is we do not agree with the ramping rule. We feel that before long one of us or some one will get hurt from this. But this has been discussed on another thread so i do not want to go over old ground.

Before any one asks the question yes Red Heat are still going and also Red Heat youg guns we have decided with our sponsors to concentrate on supporting the series 2005 and also the Midlands Masters. We shall also be doing certain European events and also NPPL MIAMI at the end of the year.

I would also like to say one thing about paintball. And that is promotors should look after teams and talk to them correctly and listen to there views and oppinions as we are the people paying the money to fund your series at the end of the day. I have noticed recently from playing recent events at Steve bulls and MM that paintball should be fun and compettitive. When i watched teams playing these events just recently I noticed alot of the time teams where packing up to go home at the end of the day with smiles on there faces after enjoying a true days paintball. To me this is what it should all be about. I understand im not the best paintballer out there when it comes to a call going against me i now i can be a **** head but people (organiser) that have known me for a long time now how to turn me around and make me start smileing again. Othere events dont seem to have this mentor with paying customer ?? . After our last PA the weekend just gone I spoke to one of the girls from the MM i think her name is becky sos but im **** with names. She asked me about my second team and iff we were entering them in the next MM at uttoxeter i said unfortunatly i cant as the first team is playing germany i was most surprised when she said to me iff the kids could get there she would make sure for me that they would be looked after and she would make sure they got to there games on time. Now to me that is exceeding customers expectations and left a absolutly good taste in the back of my mind and i thought to meself how nice as she did not have to offer that but what a nice gesture. And we will support there event in the future after that (GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE NEVER HURT ANYONE)

One final thing i would like to say thanks and good bye to all the teams in div 1 we wish you all the best in the future. We will see you about the other tournaments as we all mostly keep bumping into each other here and there. Good luck to you all and good luck to to Shockwave iff they do take our position in the PA. ;) ;)

undertaker

ANGEL SPORTS and LIPS
Dec 15, 2001
Nuneaton
Red Heat

Good luck in wherever you guys play it's a sorry day when this happens but I know that these guys are not the only ones worried about this situation. The valid point is the teams pay the money but are not consulted on issues affecting them. better stop before I go off on one!!

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Red Heat

Originally posted by undertaker
Good luck in wherever you guys play it's a sorry day when this happens but I know that these guys are not the only ones worried about this situation. The valid point is the teams pay the money but are not consulted on issues affecting them. better stop before I go off on one!!

Exactly right, It is a sorry day.

That's another reason why in this country we are not as good as teams abroad.

To much put on making money first and players wishes second.

I personally look forward to a challenging set of games with a more professional set up.

Good luck to all my friends playing at the PA, respect to all.

I was never against the PA but am NOW, please forgive me for speaking out.

Well now we may be able to concentrate on playing rather than issues on, Well you read that one somewhere else.

As for Russel going to a certain goggle manufacturer and telling them I was trying to put them out of business, nice one mate, just proving how totally unprofessional you really are, I expressed a view on goggles in general and highlighted one because I found them to be the best but had a small problem as in risk due.

1. The nature of your refs not getting in soon enough.

2. The modes of ramping you are using.

My concern was one of taking to many risks without the proper management.

As to the goggles I have 4 pair in many different colours have used them for years and will continue to because they are excellant.

But I never have had a problem until I played the PA, full stop.

I think I have started to enjoy paintball again, since leaving.

:)

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
Re: Red Heat

Originally posted by mad dog
Exactly right, It is a sorry day.

That's another reason why in this country we are not as good as teams abroad.

To much put on making money first and players wishes second.

I personally look forward to a challenging set of games with a more professional set up.

Good luck to all my friends playing at the PA, respect to all.

I was never against the PA but am NOW, please forgive me for speaking out.

Well now we may be able to concentrate on playing rather than issues on, Well you read that one somewhere else.

As for Russel going to a certain goggle manufacturer and telling them I was trying to put them out of business, nice one mate, just proving how totally unprofessional you really are, I expressed a view on goggles in general and highlighted one because I found them to be the best but had a small problem as in risk due.

1. The nature of your refs not getting in soon enough.

2. The modes of ramping you are using.

My concern was one of taking to many risks without the proper management.

As to the goggles I have 4 pair in many different colours have used them for years and will continue to because they are excellant.

But I never have had a problem until I played the PA, full stop.

I think I have started to enjoy paintball again, since leaving.

:)

YES, you've left...

now stop whinging about it!

JESUS!!

we all know your beef with the PA we've had to sit and read 16 pages of it!

rather than crying to get attention just leave gracefully!

wish you guys all the best!

see you around the circuit

Peace

Originally posted by LEE RED HEAT
but the main reason is we do not agree with the ramping rule. We feel that before long one of us or some one will get hurt from this.

We shall also be doing certain European events
This was pointed out by someone else in another forum. By the wording of the rules you'll be playing in Europe, ramping will ineffect be allowed. Seems strange you're leaving one league because of ramp, only to play other events that allow it. :confused:

Anyhow best of luck for the future guys
-EDD

LEE RED HEAT

Banned
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
ed

as you are obviousley inexperienced at top end paintball you do not now what is going on behind the scenes. As you are probaly not aware the millenium cannot at the moment make there mind up on ramp issues this maybe due to laws in germany that will not allow such rules. I myself was on the angel tech class friday just gone with a number of main paintball companies there was a person on the class from germany he works with the millenium he was showed my marker in the ramp mode as we played with it at our last pa and he said to me please donot have that set up in your marker when you play maxs as it is a big no no and illegal in germany.
Now as i have said before i do not want to discuss our issues with the pa we have left as people have pointed out i have not moaned once. we just want to start enjoying the game and the PA is not for us. So please do not call us moaners i have not moaned once. And get facts right before posting please as it is very anoying to read crap

We are not alone and im not anti PA

lee

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
. We do not want go over the reasons why but the main reason is we do not agree with the ramping rule. We feel that before long one of us or some one will get hurt from this. PA. ;) ;)

Lee ,

If your are going to play the nppl ,do you think that you are not going to get hurt there ? jesus you need to rain check on your selfs ,take stock ,play the local league's ,win or do well in them ,then go and play in europe or the states ,at the moment your team can not even compete in any top div in the uk ,what chance to do you think you have in the states.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.