Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

REDUCED sale - Etek 5 - Vanguard Creed - Rotor - Bottle

Ben Haycock

Jul 16, 2012
Evening all!

Unfortunately the time has come for me to sell up all my paintball gear. All has been well looked after and all working as it should. All prices are not including postage or fees, collection can be arranged I'm in the Northamptonshire area and I'm open to offers on anything.

Firstly I have an Etek 5 bought brand new at paint fest last year. It was used again this year at paint fest. It's had 5000 balls through it from new and comes with box, spares etc (basically everything you would get if bought new) £280

Rotor gen 3 with red colour kit - NOW £50

Vanguard Creed again which I have used as a backup marker and has never let me down. Good condition with the odd small mark here and there (too small to photo) loads of spares which include spare grips/battery/solenoid/orings/asa cap and more SOLD

GI Sportz 4500psi wing tank. Purchased at 2015 paintfest and used once since at 2016 paintfest. Comes with grey/green exalt bottle grip. Like new condition
NOW £100

I will add more kit when I dig it out and wash it etc and am open to offers on everything

Any questions please ask

Ben

Attachments

Last edited:

The Olive TM7

Apr 12, 2010
Hi, could you give me your best price for the rotor and air tank with all fees and postage taken into consideration? Money is ready and I could send tonight if we can agree on a price. Are you aware air tanks can't be sent via royal mail anymore? As this will obviously effect postage costs and I don't want the air tank to get confiscated en route to anyone!

Cheers

The Olive TM7

Apr 12, 2010
Hi mate, I've managed to source a rotor now.

Still interested in the tank but I think with the tank having just under two years left before it needs testing the most I would be willing to pay for it would be £80 all in.

Ben Haycock

Jul 16, 2012
Hey,

I know it's only got two years till retest but the bottle itself is only a year old so has loads of life left in it till death date. Cost £180 new last year

Minimum I would let it go for is £100 all in

Gandalff

Feb 9, 2010
Hi Ben, What's the best price you can do to sell the Vanguard creed please?
Cheers