Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Regency Chrome 2 -

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Hey,

Sorry to bother you but did you happen to receive it today? I will be checking back through out the day so please let me know.

Thanks

-Chris
Had a quick look, not had the chance to give a proper look as yet due to work.
check back on monday buddy, as Sim, knows im busy for the next few days, also CPPS this weekend, so will be too knackered.

What i will do first is take some readings over a reliable chrono i have here, and some good quality marbalisers. If there are any problems, i have my chrome here to swop parts out to narrow down where the problem is.

Thanks chris for posting up, will keep you updated shortly.

Chris@RegencyPB

Jul 28, 2011
NJ, USA
www.Regencypaintball.com
Had a quick look, not had the chance to give a proper look as yet due to work.
check back on monday buddy, as Sim, knows im busy for the next few days, also CPPS this weekend, so will be too knackered.
Thanks chris for posting up, will keep you updated shortly.
Sounds good I will check back on monday, I just want to make sure this problem gets resolved.

Have a great weekend!

-Chris

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
First thing Sim, rule 1. only use Good quality brand batteries. ie, Duracel, energizers etc(if you find these too expensive from your local store, try ebay in packs of 10 or ask a mate to grab them from work)
Upon receiving the marker, gassed up, no worky, grips off, put a new duracel in, voila worky worky ;)

Knowing the marker working now, i totally stripped and inspected everything including noid, eyes, air passages etc. everything fine.

Stripped all oring from the engine, cleaned and inspected, cleaned out all 3 parts of engine in hot water (there was a lot of green stuff need scrubbing off) cleaned oring grooves, put everything together ready for testing.

Hopper used rotor.
Barrel SL74 0.689
Tank 1.1L Guerilla Myth (650psi output) with 2k air
Paint, RPS premium which was left in pots from last weekends training, a few had dimples.

1st shot 378 fps :eek:

Turned down 280 fps.
Range 276-284 fps = +/- 4 ( not bad for paint left in pots for a week );)

Note : Macroline was cut slightly short SIM, and the ends were not the best ive seen, cut with a blunt knife ?

You have some spare Macroline in the box, want me to cut that to the correct length with a macroline cutter;)

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
First thing Sim, rule 1. only use Good quality brand batteries. ie, Duracel, energizers etc(if you find these too expensive from your local store, try ebay in packs of 10 or ask a mate to grab them from work)
Upon receiving the marker, gassed up, no worky, grips off, put a new duracel in, voila worky worky ;)

Knowing the marker working now, i totally stripped and inspected everything including noid, eyes, air passages etc. everything fine.

Stripped all oring from the engine, cleaned and inspected, cleaned out all 3 parts of engine in hot water (there was a lot of green stuff need scrubbing off) cleaned oring grooves, put everything together ready for testing.

Hopper used rotor.
Barrel SL74 0.689
Paint, RPS premium which was left in pots from last weekends training, a few had dimples.

Turned down 280 fps.

Note : Macroline was cut slightly short SIM, and the ends were not the best ive seen, cut with a blunt knife ?

You have some spare Macroline in the box, want me to cut that to the correct length with a macroline cutter;)
Brilliant :)

Chris@RegencyPB

Jul 28, 2011
NJ, USA
www.Regencypaintball.com

Hopper used rotor.
Barrel SL74 0.689

Turned down 280 fps.

:first: Good job, Very happy its fixed and working. If you guys see anyone else having troubles with their Crome please inform me right away and I will get them taken care of.
My email is chris@regencypaintball.com

Thanks

-Chris

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
378!?, the regs werent changed after i took them apart, so it wasnt chorno'd atall, i probably should of told you that, that was my fault however it wasnt how i was shooting

that random battery was all i had left after trying out all the others i had, couldnt be sure since im used to having a batterly level icon so figured id try them all,(Energy Paintball mainly, but a few duracells (not personally a fan of duracells after having a lot of problems with them in cold weather with my old ego', one of the techs at planet pointed me towards energy paintball and ive been using them ever since)

also the macroline in the box was the one i think i bought of you, the one attached was just the one that came with it, hadnt touched it atall :p, was going to cut that other macroline but was going to wait till after testing since there may have been a chance i would go back to using the other reg (not sure why, but afterall, i wasnt sure what the problem was)

i was using a rotor, some unitec barrels, come CP and the chrome one, along with some formula 13 paint (Mainly a 685 16" unitec, i dont know why but ive always had better luck with them than my CP's)

also my tanks a g2 myth which is pretty much brand new

but hey if its working its working, and im not going to complain

also thanks again, the ammount of help ive had of all you people is insane especially since, well, to be fair, you have absolutely no obligation to even care, let alone put effort into trying

P.S 378 without blowing anything? didnt think paintball guns could do that (never wanted to try)

Sim

Jan 23, 2010
Liverpool
Hi Sim,

My name is Chris, I own and operate the U.S service center for Regency Paintball. I just saw this thread so I thought I would make an account and try to assist you. I have talked to Sid but I thought I would get in contact with you and see if we cant resolve this issue. Please update me on the present status of the marker and also let me know the current problems you are having.

I am very sorry you are having these issues but I can assure you I will do anything I can to get it resolved.

Thank You

-Chris

Credit where its due, i wasnt 100% on Regency at first when i got in touch with what i imagine to be swedish part of the company to ask about some screw dimensions (one of the trigger screws was coming loose)

Didnt get a reply (as ive seen with a few manufacturers ive dealt with) and was wondering if it was a good idea to stop using planet eclipse, since we all know what their customer service is like

but after seeing even more voluntary involvement to help, well all i can say is thank you and im glad to see Regency is a good "Company" as well as a good "Manufacturer"