Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

regulator on vibe and sp-1

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
not a clue but it will have better consistancy, better on the gun and more shots i think.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I just go by the bump from SP, never had experience using or teching them, they don't seem to be breaking
It's a great little gun for what is is ,I would and have played with one in the woods myself,it just did what pretty much what every other electro would do when used with C02,it froze up,put it back on air and it ran sweet again.

Please don't tell me you wax verbatim from the manufacturer Balfy.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
It's a great little gun for what is is ,I would and have played with one in the woods myself,it just did what pretty much what every other electro would do when used with C02,it froze up,put it back on air and it ran sweet again.

Please don't tell me you wax verbatim from the manufacturer Balfy.
I just haven't had one that needed fixing yet, i think the reg design is awesome with the PRV, makes it very hard to over-pressurise it.

When I see one with trouble i'll pass judgement but as of now nothing, not a sniff, it is however entirely possible that folk with them just use air so a problem on CO2 would be hard to come by ;)

edit - while I've got my thinking cap on, there are 2 dwell settings, setting 1 is for CO2 setting 2 is for air.

To change it, unclip the battery, hold down thge power button whilst re-connecting the battery, one flash is the CO2 setting, 2 flashes is air :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I just haven't had one that needed fixing yet, i think the reg design is awesome with the PRV, makes it very hard to over-pressurise it.

When I see one with trouble i'll pass judgement but as of now nothing, not a sniff, it is however entirely possible that folk with them just use air so a problem on CO2 would be hard to come by ;)

edit - while I've got my thinking cap on, there are 2 dwell settings, setting 1 is for CO2 setting 2 is for air.

To change it, unclip the battery, hold down thge power button whilst re-connecting the battery, one flash is the CO2 setting, 2 flashes is air :)

Yeh I found that bit in the manual...However it was the only bit I actually believed ;)

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
What they finally put it in there!

The one's I had at the tech course where missing it, oddly enough they wern't a first run or anything, the vibe and sp-1 had been around a few months.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Smart part's have a tech course for a SP1 ..Wow.

Loyalty is good..denial is bad.

And of course when I say manual I mean A4 sheet done on a library photocopier.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
It was a course for all the new gats, from the NXT onwards, yeah, i think all the new manuals are that same sheet with the name tippexed out and the new name biro'd on, they even have the same box for the NXT as they do for the SFT