Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Removing the myth reg off a Guerrilla Air Tank

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Hi guys, i was wondering if anyone help me with a few question about the topic above. I'll be travelling during christmas and I'll be bringing my air tank back to my home country, so I was wondering does anyone know if a Guerrilla Air Tank is loctitted and is there anyone in the London area which can help me remove the reg? Or do I have to specifically go to an airsmith to do so? :confused:

dugs nachos

Dec 25, 2005
IRAQ/Dallas TX
Hey Buddy
all you have to do is degas the bottle and unscrew as they are just hand tight and when you get to were you are going just put it back in

cheers
tony

G

Gassy

A bottle regulator should be torqued on to the manufacturers specified setting,not hand tight.

Or do as the above post says and risk killing yourself and those stood around you next time you fill your bottle.

dugs nachos

Dec 25, 2005
IRAQ/Dallas TX
well m8 as I am the ga tech for the uk i would know about ga but you are right on old shcool bottle reg but on these your wrong the myth g2 has been designed to be removed for cleaning and lubing so as long as its hand tight it will be fine and if the guy worried about my advice he can email the guy who designed it as that who i did my training cource !!!!

cheers
tony