Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Results From Masters.

May 23, 2006
Scotland :D
any posts i have made on this thread do not represent the views or opinion of my team, its all me and in the event i could have offended anyone or it seems like im being patronising then i apologise as it was only intended in jest as i have already stated.

scotty

royston

NOEXIT "BOSS"
Aug 4, 2002
SUFFOLK,ENGLAND
Visit site
dam good day and thanx to all the teams and the good old weather our biggest thing about the day was the football boots im a left tape player and running down that hill the boots stoped me dead perfect good grip, i probally shot a player every game becuase they were sliding out of the baricade i was posting a bead of paint there on purpose worked fine :p

and yes we dropped 1 game cant remember who on field 2 it was because me front player got shot out and cursed as he come past me and i was the last player and the dam ref 1 4 1 me thinking a dead man was talikng 2 me i could of died i could see the last 2 player and well ooooo im still pissed :) anyway good day looking forward to next month see u all there and thanx to all the teams for the good praise cheers;);)

May 23, 2006
Scotland :D
u guys were rippin, well done 2 no exit who took 1st place

my views, opinions, words, sayings, spelling, infact my life are my own and in no way represent my team (Northern Xposure)