Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Resurrection 3 way leak

Discussion in 'Tech Troubles' started by boddy, Nov 13, 2016.

1. boddy Active Member

boddy
    Message Count:
    Hi guys,

The 3 way on my resurrection leaks but only a very very minor one, to the point where it has to be left for 20 mins or so to make a difference in pressure reading on my tank. Its not a massive issue, but is annoying none the less. It leaks from the tiny vent hole on the top front just infront of the first hose. Iv'e tried changing the o-rings on the 3 way rod, backing the rod all the way out and messing with the lpr pressures but to no success. Anything else anyone who's much better with cockers than I am can think of?#

Cheers

2. manike INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM

manike
    Message Count:
    A little bit of a late reply but I haven't been on here for a while. :) It sounds like you've tried a lot of the first steps, the other issue that can cause such a leak is the ram. If the piston o-ring is leaking or the sealant between the piston head and shaft isn't good then it will leak air past, go back to the three way and cause the leak you are describing.

boddy likes this.
  3. olliewidd Well-Known Member

olliewidd
    Message Count:
    Likewise check your ram because if a seal is buggered in there then air can back up through the 3 way. Might be worth rebuilding your pneumatics as a carpet bomb approach

boddy likes this.
  4. boddy Active Member

boddy
    Message Count:
    cheers guys, ill rebuild the ram as a next step.

5. Tincs retired from reality :-)

Tincs
    Message Count:
    rkohal and boddy like this.
  6. ReynardHonda New Member

ReynardHonda
    Message Count:
    Did you get that leak sealed?

7. boddy Active Member

boddy
    Message Count:
    @ReynardHonda no i havent fella :( rebuilt the front block and re-timed it but no joy, 99% its the RAM. Iv'e been after the new inception pneumatics for a while anyway, which ive got coming over in Feb, so just gonna put them on it when they arrive.