Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Retirement Sale UK

EyeFellOva

Ego-Maniac
Dec 7, 2004
Sunny Sheffield!
Visit site
I've decided to retire from paintball for a while (or until I get a payrise!) and I've decided to sell my kit while it's still worth something! So, let the sale begin!

06 Ego with Gloss Blue CCU Kit and Blue E-Grips - £330
This marker has seen very little action, and I've serviced it after every use. In immaculate condition, and will have the original grips and black CCU kit (which is in a bad way, the guy before me spray-painted it yellow!). I will also throw in some detents. No on/off or macroline.

Pic 1
Pic 2

Reloader B with Blue Sparkly Shells - £60
Comes with an Olgeez Rip-drive handle, a Delrin drive cone and a New Designz Overdrive Pulley. Great condition, a small crack on the front screw but that's about it.

Pic

Blue Profilers - £25
Great condition.

Pic

Blue Hangar 18 4+3 Pack - £10
Never used, size small but fits up to about a 42" waist.

Pic

Blue XL Eclipse Gloves - £8
Good Condition.

Pic

Blue XL Eclipse Gloves - £5
Trigger fingers trimmed

Pic

Selection of barrel socks - £3 each posted
Pic

All prices are including postage (unless stated). Collection is welcomed (from Barnsley/Sheffield/Rotherham), I will give prices for postage on request.

The following has all been pinched from Dusty's thread ;)

Rules

Only get in touch if you have the money, I will not be waiting until the end of the month.
If you agree to buy something, buy it or I WILL post your name on this thread for the world to see that you are a timewaster
Prices are open to sensible offers, don't lowball me or rule 2 will also apply
Payment is via paypal (you pay fees), cheque (sent when cheque clears) cash (always a winner) or bank transfer.

What I promise to do

All items will be sent out at least 1st class recorded delivery via Royal Mail.
All items will be appropriately packaged.
All items will be sent out clean and presentable, ready for use out of the packaging (unless otherwise stated in description of item).
Postage will be as reasonable as is possible.
All items will be accurately and honestly described.
All items will be posted promptly ie same day as payment clears, or next day at the latest (subject to reasonable expectations, eg weekends, typhoons etc)
All items will be in my posession at the time of advertising and if you require clearer pictures, just ask.
I will pm you with your tracking number the day of, or day before your item is posted out.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Thats copyright you know,

anyway, how much will you sell me that unitec on off for, considering I went to all the trouble of typing your closing speech ;)

J

EyeFellOva

Ego-Maniac
Dec 7, 2004
Sunny Sheffield!
Visit site
Sorry mate, didn't think you were interested so they've gone.

Prices dropped on some of the rest of the items :)

The Ego rrrrrrrrrips! It's in immaculate condition and looks sweet! Someone must be lookin for a bargain marker :)