Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Retiring from Paintball to fund wedding (PRICE DROPS)

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
Hi everyone, This is an extremely reluctant sale thread that I wish I never had to put up,
But my wedding requires a huge deposit a lot sooner than I was planning and I cannot get the funds together myself so its a tough decision but my gear has to go.
All prices include 2nd Class recorded delivery
Please add paypal fees

I am willing to budge on prices but try not to be too harsh as every penny counts for the wedding, and before you say yes she is worth it lol

Proof pic

First up is a custom rotor gen 3 in white and blue splash with glow in the dark paint inside so you can see ball count in night matches, comes with Green speed feed
Has a scuff on the front and scuffs on the feedneck along with paint stains inside, brilliant rotor and never let me down, £80
Halo V35 (SOLD OFF FORUM)
standard gravity fed hopper in green £5

Standard Grillz mask in white and black with clear double lense (SOLD)
Good condition couple of marks to lense (sold payney)

Events in the special edition carbon fibre effect
it comes with 4 lenses - mirror, smoke, clear, and stock clear - all used apart from the stock clear
also comes with 2 sets of ear covers - stock - white (used) current ear covers on the mask are now sold
comes with double rear strap, stock strap and a H18 strap.
has general wear to the mask especially the front top where the carbon effect has come off slightly.
foam is in good condition but has been repaired.
I have modded the mask to include a set of 3 green LEDS powered via a 9v battery pack with on/off switch which I have located to the inside of the cheek area and is attached via velcro
if you want to remove this mod it would take approx a couple of minutes as its all been made to disassemble with relative ease, due to this mod I had to remove the inner reinforcing pad which I have included with the sale if you wanted to reattach it.
comes with both peaks which have both been hardly used.
Original box and manual
lense carry bag and mask carry bag included.
the only thing missing is the little locking tabs for the ear covers but this does not effect anything and can be replaced for a couple of quid if you really wanted to. £40 (both peaks and ear covers on the mask have been sold seperately)

Toro HPA 4500psi Paintball Air Tank - 1.5ltr / 88ci Myth Micro Reg, brought from paintfest 2013 and been used literally 4 times since then, so not a mark on it £90 (sold to DangerousBob)

Selection of used squeegies/ pull throughs/ battery holders take the lot for £12

Selection of items:
Empire Barrel sock in Blue £6 ( sold to Jimmmmy)
Skimpy Lady Barrel Sock £10 (sold to Icepick)
Valken 2 finger gloves (well worn but loooaads of life left) best gloves I've owned £8
Angel gloves in blue £4 (Very well used)
White Exalt Reg grip (sold to Icepick)
White Exalt bottle grip for 1.5ltr bottles (sold)
Valken bottle cover 0.8ltr (well used) £4
Cool neck cover thingy...you can make quiet a few different styles of wearing this £5

133 Reballs all used some heavily, still run through fine and plenty of life left £10 (sold)

Eclipse Overload slide shorts (used once Brought at christmas just gone) £25
I think they are XL they fit me and im 36inch waist
Eclipse knee pads again brought at christmas and worn once £25 size Large
Eclipse Elbow Pads (sold)

Proto chest protector (SOLD)
Sly Pro Merc S12 Harness in green (sold)
NXE Elevation Pants in green Size X large had since christmas and played 3 games with them, got some pulls near middle from pod pack but pretty much all fine and will be washed before posting £40

Plasma Lights 1080P camera with all accessories, not seen much action but footage is bloody brilliant
Doesn't come with any memory card but does have 3 batteries with it and usb cable which will be included as well £70

Selection of pods:
Smoke Empire pod
Green and black NXE pods
Blue 100 shot pod
Dye Lock lid (sold to DangerousBob)
All above for £8
5 Blatz pods in smoke clear and stickered up, these are by far the best pods I have ever had, Had these pods for 5 years and you wouldn't think it to look at them, they are the most secure pods I ever used and by far the quickest and easiest to open ( very sad to see these go) £15(sold)
All paint will be removed before posting

Selection of items:
3 barrel holder £6
Proto Asa ( very scratched unsure on usability) £4 ( sold to jimmmmy)
CP on off Asa good condition very minor marks to top £15 ( sold to jimmmmy)
Eclipse gun oil x2 1 nearly used up the other brand new unused £5 for both(sold)
Random bag full of random Orings for different markers and a couple of detents and detent springs for a proto slg £5
everything else is 1 big lot for £28
includes:
Burst disk 4.5k
Silver autococker detent (sold)
2 front hammers for BT/Tippmann
Rear hammer for BT/Tippmann
7 springs for BT/Tippmann
Guerilla air wrist band
selection of screws and Ball detents for BT/Tippmann
PTFE thread seal tape (used)
Silver Bottle thread protector (metal)
Black bottle thread protector (plastic)
3 different lengths of Macroline
2 feednecks ( silver 1 is missing tightener)
Remote line air adjuster button thing lol

Angel Gun bag used condition, holds 2 guns and 4 barrels and a compartment for spares £10)

Mini Orracle Autococker Marker Ebladed with V1, has the black Eblade trigger frame (which I have been told is the rarer one to have, has full Eclipse front pheumatics and is in good condition. There are a few marks on the body as seen in pictures, I have not had time to really play with this since I brought it, I have aired it up and it fires although looks to need a little bit of TLC and I really mean just a little bit, Solenoid hasn't been positioned on Rubber seal correctly resulting in a leak and timing need sorting. Also comes with 2 barrels 1 being a diamond back barrel £170 (sold to RazorDave)

Vanguard demon parts box to die for there is a total of 2 parts boxes and the original parts bag that came with the gun included into this 1 box so enough parts to keep your demon firing for bloody years, because of the increasing rarity in getting parts for this gun in the UK some of these parts do command a high premium so you can have it all for £70

Vanguard Demon 2012 in red and white, I have been told this is 1 of 5 markers in the UK of that model year to have the spring bolt installed, when I brought it I had no issues until I tried to mess with it, then it got sorted and it works bloody flawlessly ever since, moral of the story dont mess with things that are not broken lol as this is a monster on the field now
condition wise it has a minor mark to asa and minor mark to trigger frame
Comes with charger and 3 barrels (1 being pink) shot count is correct as of when I brought it
asking £250

Last edited:

P8ntballer1988

Jul 8, 2013
Tamworth
No idea there where different gens of the bottle lol. I can't do 85 all in with a locklid pal these are still 160 on rap4 with reg and it's in same condition lol