Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Returning player

Stigo

Feb 18, 2015
Hi all,

Been off from playing PB for a few years now, and after marshalling NvS every year I figured that it is worth getting back into playing rather than having kit lying around without a use!

Currenly using an Ego07 which has a knackered OLED screen on the board so will be trying to get hold of a replacement board or even a new marker if I can find a nice Ego11 or LV1 for cheap enough.

If anyone can recommend some cheapish games to get to this year, I would love to hear as currently I am somewhat out of touch with what good games are around and worth going to.I am in the North West but do a lot of travelling around and quite fancy getting involved with the sport more this year.

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Welcome back buddy If your playing in the Nw come on down to ote in congelton look us up team ote morning wood playing in the uwl and most of the big games, come on down have a chat

Reactions: leeabs94

Howzy

Northern Blackouts Capitano #29
Jan 31, 2015
North east
I'm not suprised you've returned back to the game, paintball is so addictive I couldn't Marshall at a big event like NvS and not actually play paintball. It would kill me

Stigo

Feb 18, 2015
@Mikey - I know Sharon from doing NvS for the last 5 years! I wouldn't mind getting down to OTE more often and getting involved with a team as currently I am a bit of a blank slate in regards to playing...

@Howzy - Its very very addictive, just can cost a fortune hense my lack of playing over the past few years.

Reactions: mikey1975

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
@Mikey - I know Sharon from doing NvS for the last 5 years! I wouldn't mind getting down to OTE more often and getting involved with a team as currently I am a bit of a blank slate in regards to playing

Come on down say hello might have already met at some point lol I do the photos on site and team capt so pop on next game 1st March

Stigo

Feb 18, 2015
Excellent, I will try and do what I can to get down on the 1st, however I might just come along to watch as I need a new bottle as well as a shopping list of other items but can't post in the for sale section yet to buy anything!

Would be fun to talk photography though, was running round with my DSLR last year at NvS....

Reactions: mikey1975