Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Returning to paintball/ posts going missing

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Hi there,

I have recently returned to paintball after an extended break. Currently working as a Marshall at Point Blank (Just Paintball's site near Darlington) and I am after some advice as to what gloves to get, I notice many tourney players play with two fingers yet many woods-ballers play with full fingers

Currently gunless, but looking at possibly getting the LE axe PPD to play walkons, however moving south so after help from any players around Milton Keynes.

Other than that I have empire pants and jersey and an old fashioned e vents mask with new HD gold lens.

Also its been lovely reading all your comments helping out new people to paintball, really friendly community.

P.S. I had been working up my posts count to eventually buy a gun from classifieds and when I have returned to the forum this morning every single post has been removed/ gone missing? Could someone help me out with that/ I'm sure anybody working for Just Paintball can vouch for me.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Yes, it was me who removed them.

Posting in old threads with phrases like, "very helpful, thanks" is not what we count as meaningful posts. That and you posted within minutes of each other. Speed posting to gain access to classifieds is not allowed so start again with posts like this one and you'll be fine.

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Well it is going to be a heck of a time before I can buy the gun I want :(

Regardless all good things come to those who wait; I am actually moving to Milton Keynes so any suggestions as to sites (I've been told apocalypse is good) to play on would be great.

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Does the walk on there have access to both tourney fields and scenario games? or just scenario?

Adam Axford

Northern Devils Captain #89
Nov 14, 2013
Greater Manchester
Why don't you speak With Rob from JP? He has a range of pre owned markers and I'm sure he will sort you if you don't have the time to post here

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Well it is going to be a heck of a time before I can buy the gun I want :(

Regardless all good things come to those who wait; I am actually moving to Milton Keynes so any suggestions as to sites (I've been told apocalypse is good) to play on would be great.

If your moving to MK try Sabotage

www.Sabotage-Paintball.co.uk

Very good site and the owners are brilliant and game zones are good to :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
With gloves I play as I feel at the time, and consider the environment
This also means I lose a lot of gloves dropping out of my pocket

As a scenario player I like to play in various types of venue - woods, urban, indoor etc
All may have a factor regarding whether or not I want gloved fingers. But I don't want gloved trigger fingers

A favourite pair were my tippman full finger gloves but cut as follows:

Main right hand - two fingers cut down to fingerless

Secondary left hand - two fingers cut with 'finger holes'
These allow all fingers to be fully gloved with a hole on the inside of the knuckle
If I am switching hands then I can flick out the 2 fingers (easier to do 2 handed, but possible to do with the left hand only whilst shooting with the right)
Then I have a fingers free to swap hands, with a flappy part over the knuckle

TheLamb42

Jul 27, 2014
Thanks mclovin, I will give them a try when I move down there. Do they just do scenario or do they have supair fields? Etc.

And tommikka do you only ever use ungloved fingers to pull the trigger?