Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Returning to the sport

DeceptiveToe

AMPED
Feb 22, 2015
Plymouth
im not a newbie but might as well be thinking of getting back into the sport after being away for 8 years im not alot older and wiser ;). just wanted to find a local team around the devon area that is still active. Also wanted to know how the scene is today as it seems to be dying of or died already. I would have to get all my stuff again as i sold it all but wont do that till i find out that paintball is still going strong and there is a team localy i could join. Thanks for your time any help is appropriated.

DeceptiveToe

AMPED
Feb 22, 2015
Plymouth
not back yet just dipping my toe in first as when i left i loved it was heart broken to leave. but my fitness has gone out the window too lol thanks for the welcome

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Paintball is still here, although it is smaller than it was, the scene is still buzzing. Plenty of people want to shoot each other at weekends, just not the numbers of old. There are tournaments international and national and National teams (i.e Great Britain Men/Women/Under19's and Veterans I think), and all the training venues set up for sup air tournie training, then theres 7man tournaments, there are woodsball tournaments, mag fed days, scenario days, all the big games still are going, walkons loads of stuff.

DeceptiveToe

AMPED
Feb 22, 2015
Plymouth
thanks all matt how did you find the learning curve after being back. compared to what i used to be im so unfit cant wait to loose the weight again and shoot some fool. ;)

matt gordon

SLIIIIIIIITHE
Feb 11, 2005
warrington, cheshire UK
I'll let you know when I actually get to play a game :D

info wise. the re-learning curve is pretty simple.
I've already starting practicing sliding etc again.....mental note. always look out for dog crap of the park you are practicing on!

:p