Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reviews

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
Hi guys,

Seen some bad reviews on your site, I know how some people can get, hoping someone from BZ or a previous customer will comment on here just to ease any concern raised by these negative reviews...

Also, where would be the best discount/deal to be had... Your website or the store?

Thanks in advance!

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
Are the comments about certain products or BZ in general?

Straight up mate, you will NEVER get a bad experience when dealing with BZ. They know their stuff, will never mess you around or talk bollocks to sell you anything. They're very down to earth and will always go out of their way to help a baller. I've been a BZ customer in the past 8 or so years and can't say a bad word.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
I've been playing ball and buying from BZ since 2005 and never once had an issue or a complaint. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly and will go out their way to provide you with the best service around. BZ always leave you happy as a customer.

Plus the serve a good cuppa coffee if you ask nicely.

Reactions: Evil Rich

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Hi guys,

Seen some bad reviews on your site, I know how some people can get, hoping someone from BZ or a previous customer will comment on here just to ease any concern raised by these negative reviews...
Check what the bad reviews are about.
Product not up to expectations?
It was wanted in a hurry.
Slow or bad service?
Problems can happen, but its how they are dealt with that show the service.
A common gripe with all paintball shops are when something is wanted fast and it doesn't come, or turns out to not be available.
It is common for some items to not be held, or to be held in small numbers. Then when ordered they come from the manufacturer.

BZ are well established in the UK, attend events of all types and provide the Tippmann tech support in the UK.
You can be confident in them , and that when an issue occurs they will sort it.

Also, where would be the best discount/deal to be had... Your website or the store?

Thanks in advance!
The best discout to be had is via a chat with them on the phone

What do you mean by 'your website'? This forum?
Sometimes promotions and discout codes are publicised on forums, the BZ shop flashes up a 5% discount when you load the page, but you can always talk with them andrun through a deal.
If I recall correctly BZ were the first to offer fully customised starter packs - any gun, any cylinder, any hopper, any goggles etc. Call them and discuss what you're after and they will offer the best price

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
Most of them were regarding customer service. But I can tell by your guys responses that it is obviously just an unhappy person! Thanks for everyone's comments!!

BZNeil

BZ Paintball Supplies
May 17, 2007
www.bzpaintball.co.uk
Thanks for jumping in chaps, appreciate the comments.

@JLMoore would appreciate if you can link me to any bad reviews you've seen. First and foremost, we pride ourselves on service. Always have, always will do. Best to give us a call so we can find out exactly what you need and get you hooked up.

JLMoore

Apr 5, 2015
Awesome guys, didn't think it would be a problem with the company more an unhappy person looking to put people down! Just wanted to make sure, that's what the forum is for after all :)

@BZNeil no worries I will try to find it now and pm you! I should be putting an order for some stuff through soon too :)