Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Richie's DM7 collection...

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Most of you have probably seen one of my posts on here practically begging for DM7's so I thought I'd share my progress so far. Most have come from the states to be fair but some have local origins. I'm pretty much done now I think however I'll still happily part with good money for a Nexus or the red and silver twin to my gold billy wing that I know is somewhere in the UK.

The Wall:
IMG_1298.JPG
I'll start with the Official Limited editions, only 3 or 4 of each made it to these shores originally.
IMG_1302.JPG
Desert Skull Camo - 1 of 75.
IMG_1301.JPG
Olive Skull Camo, 1 of 75.
IMG_1304.JPG
Icon, 1 of 150 I think.
IMG_1300.JPG
Argyle, 1 of 150 again I think.
IMG_1303.JPG
My pride and Joy, The Oil Slick. Originally had black frame and highlights but I've swapped them to silver adding a hyper 3, Airport and billy wing bolt along the way. This is the only one I know of in the UK and I only got hold of it through sheer luck.
IMG_1308.JPG
Another favourite is this Unknown Soldiers 1 of 1 team gun. Anyone around in 07 will know the Unknown Soldiers and this is a cracking bit of history. Custom designed by one of the team.
IMG_1309.JPG
Another 1 of 1 Billy Wing, I want the red one featuring this design to keep it company!.
IMG_1306.JPG
Another 1 of 1, an Ice Cuba Ironmen.
IMG_1305.JPG
There's a bit of doubt about this one, could be a 1 of 12 olive or a 1 of 5 gold, the colours were so close it's almost impossible to tell. The olive bits I've added make it look like its the gold but the jury is out.
IMG_1307.JPG
1 of 7 Manchester Shockwave, looks super sweet in the flesh, tastefully upgraded.
IMG_1310.JPG
Last but not least my personal workhorse, I've owned every version of the DM since and they keep getting sold as nothing comes close to this bad boy, has every upgrade available and shoots +/- 1fps all day long. This was one of the first DM7's in the country and has been in the team since new.

Sorry if I bored you with my slight obsession, I do like shiny things lol.

Alansonit

Apr 12, 2015
That's awesome but one question..

As someone relatively new to paintball in 2015 and trying to work out which marker should be my first purchase, I'm curious as to why you're collecting DM7's over any other model (8s,9, 10s etc.)?

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
That's awesome but one question..

As someone relatively new to paintball in 2015 and trying to work out which marker should be my first purchase, I'm curious as to why you're collecting DM7's over any other model (8s,9, 10s etc.)?
Two reasons mainly, firstly 07 was an awesome year for me paintball wise and the DM7 reminds me of that time.
Secondly aside from a few minor tweaks the newer guns are very similar. The 7 will happily put down accurate paint at 10.5bps and is not that much heavier than the 15.

Reactions: Alansonit

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Nice collection, I had one of those Argyll design ones at one point and an olive DM7 too.

I 100% agree with you on the technology side of things, in fact I'd say that the older guns might even have been better in terms of build quality.

Reactions: Where's My Tractor?

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I like the way you've made the DM12/13 grips fit the bottom one :)

Nice collection and i'm sure my mate had a Red/Black Nexus DM7