Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Richie's DM7 collection...

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
I get the feeling more than a couple of these at one point sat in the hands of various old team mates of mine (the Ice Cuba for sure).

Also wouldn't be surprised if the desert camo one was mine at one point, I had Pemberton's old one for a brief period.

Awesome collection!

Also the DM7's in general where awesome guns, probably my favourite shooters around. Super smooth and the fit and finishing on all the parts was some of the best I've seen in paintball.

May 25, 2005
Norfolk
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I get the feeling more than a couple of these at one point sat in the hands of various old team mates of mine (the Ice Cuba for sure).

Also wouldn't be surprised if the desert camo one was mine at one point, I had Pemberton's old one for a brief period.

Awesome collection!

Also the DM7's in general where awesome guns, probably my favourite shooters around. Super smooth and the fit and finishing on all the parts was some of the best I've seen in paintball.
Totally mate, I believe the 7 was the last made in the U.S. Before production shifted to the Far East.

The desert camo came from the U.S. as I've only ever seen olive over here. The ice Cuba did indeed come from Red which he got direct from Nicky I believe then I sold it on and only recently bought it back again :)

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
Top job.

I asked my mate what he did with his Red/Black Fade Nexus 07, it sold as spares or repairs in 2009/2010

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
The desert camo came from the U.S. as I've only ever seen olive over here. The ice Cuba did indeed come from Red which he got direct from Nicky I believe then I sold it on and only recently bought it back again :)
Well there is at least one other dessert camo in the UK, Permberton rocked one for a few events in 07, which I then bought some time later before selling on because I wasn't playing much.
http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/dm7-ltd-edition-skull-desert-camo.106624/

Reactions: Where's My Tractor?

tricky m

Feb 17, 2010
leeds
A dessert camo just sold on ebay couple of weeks ago. In a job lot. A guy in bradford who didn't play anymore. I missed out on it.

Nice collection.