Right,Time We got A Gun That I like

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
right got a few bob to spend,

but carnt make up me mind!

options are:-

Species Alien LCD Intimidator
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Longs 2002 Dragon Intimidator -is there a higher version of this i.e 2003-2004
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Storm Intimidator -what bps can this do

any1 able to shed any light on profomace of this guns or anything like that,

any reviews would b nice,
and peopels personal views

thanks

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
all those guns are exactly the same mate internally. They do not differ. If i was gonna get one myself i'd get a lasoya or the storm. its your call. matter of fact i may even have one up for sale shortly :D

tell us how much money you have and we can tell you the sorts of guns that money will buy....

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
Originally posted by Mario
all those guns are exactly the same mate internally. They do not differ. If i was gonna get one myself i'd get a lasoya or the storm. its your call. matter of fact i may even have one up for sale shortly :D

tell us how much money you have and we can tell you the sorts of guns that money will buy....
sent u a p.m have u got msn adn mayb it would b faster talking over that?

kat trick

Jul 8, 2004
southampton
Visit site
cocker is the best

you need to have a cocker because which ever one you buy can have loads of upgrades done on it at a later date if need be. check out the belsales web site. there are some pictures of some of the best they have done. Also with cockers if they go wrong you can fix most things yourself.