Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Right,Time We got A Gun That I like

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by gyroscope
Alias is the basic 2004 model. The ram is a little better designed (from a wear and tear standpont), the bolts a wee bit lighter, the boards are a little better, the grip frame is moved forward a touch, the front asa has a larger air gallery, and the LPR is shorter. The build qaulity seems a little better to me, too, but others might disagree.

The biggest diff for me is the better balance that comes with moving the grip frame forward. They basically are just a bit nocer in a lot of little ways than the pre2004 models. All those are basically the same mechanically, although the Z series or GZ lacks an LCD screen. It is sort of the "speed" of the bunch- slightly more basic.
The only (pretty much) worthwhile post over two pages:rolleyes:

Timmy's are jumped up, expensive Spyders...but they work well.
Cockers can be very fast (as fast as anything else), but tend to be more accurate at higher rates of fire, than say an...Angel.
Angels are also very fast, easy to shoot fast, but can be a little complex if they go tits up and arent as acurate at high ROF's as other markers...usually an Angel Tech around to sort it for you tho.

[Skeet reads from textbook]...Try as many diferent MARKERS (not GUNS) as you can, most people will let you have a play with their toy, some will let you use their marker as well..see what suits you best and go from there.

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
hehehehe

Originally posted by Skeetmaster
The only (pretty much) worthwhile post over two pages:rolleyes:

Timmy's are jumped up, expensive Spyders...but they work well.
Cockers can be very fast (as fast as anything else), but tend to be more accurate at higher rates of fire, than say an...Angel.
Angels are also very fast, easy to shoot fast, but can be a little complex if they go tits up and arent as acurate at high ROF's as other markers...usually an Angel Tech around to sort it for you tho.

[Skeet reads from textbook]...Try as many diferent MARKERS (not GUNS) as you can, most people will let you have a play with their toy, some will let you use their marker as well..see what suits you best and go from there.
yeah a good lad thanks for that, right meet u lot at hevans gate,

like skeet said let me have a play c what i like

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
tell ya what

tell ya what i am going to get with any luck is one of them q loaders, any1 who were i can get hold of a was board for a ironman,i have pritty much mad up my mind i really wanna iron man but wit a was board and a q loader wit a o2 system,

any idar on cost for it to b up and running

q loader-$129.99
marker-bout 500-700(m8s in highter places!)

all i need now is a full o2 system then i will b sorted

Skeet

Platinum Member
Dont forget, that with a Q-Loader, you will need between 5 and 10 pots as well...gets expensive...JoseDomingueze (sp?) has a Q-Loader, ask him....why not get a HALO B with a V35 board in it...35 Bps?

Also, you dont want O2, thats Oxygen!! Dont get confused with Co2, thats old hat and not really what you want in a decent marker. You want N2 (nitrogen) or Air...both very similar, N2 will be more consistent as its Pure..Air is the most common in the UK, as can be filled from a dive tank, or compressor at Tourneys...you will want a 4500 Psi tank and a suitable reg, either a Preset or one with an Adjustable output, like a NitroDuck Extreme (looks like a Preset, compact, works well, cheap, and adjustable) or another Adjustable system.

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Guys if you're gonna be screaming "get this, get this, get this" at least give a reason why your marker of choice is 'the best' what does the A4 fly do that a Timmy won't?
Cos so far all it sounds like is a newbie with "what I use is the best" syndrome!!!!

Paul
:)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Accuracy imo is only really about paint-bad paint goes anywhere, decent bore match and whether or not youve trained to hold the gun properly-not like barbie with fresh nails done.

Another thing, theres no point yapping on about how fast yur gun 'can' shoot if you can only tug on the trigger like a toggler and hope bounce does the rest.....

Get a fast, reliable gun, with eyes and a fast hopper.........any top electro..........and shoot decent paint through a decent 0690 barrel, or similar and practise using it....

Like Skull said, the only thing to seperate them really is ergonomics, some find the angel space frame great to use, other hate it.

Sorted.

L J

big big titties
if you get CO2 with and firing at 20 bps, you will find that your marker will freeze rather quickly :D

my 2 choices...

matrix with an eye: no kick, no chops, super accurate (because of no kick) and altho they look big they are surprisingly lighter than id thought they'd be.

Nexus directors cut eblade: super light, sexy, fast, accurate