Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Right,Time We got A Gun That I like

mascot

Angel of Anarchy
Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
my vote is for the new fly (which i have had since they came out) they bloody rock. light accurate (with decent paint) and nice gas efficiency even with the input pressure dropped. altho the standard trigger is pretty good i mthinking of upgrading to a MT trigger.

my girl has an 04 factory spec eblade with an ultralight barrel and qev's which is quite frankly awesome. but i prefer the space frame on my fly than the grip on the 'blade

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
right, so far i got most people saying get a angel and get a cocker, im going down to hevens gate and if Collier is there then i would like to meet u and have a go wit ur super dooper marker, i i smell some jellousy beacuse i am able to get a better marker well we will c what ur guns like and when i get mine u can feel free to have a go with mine,i can asure u im no noob,

loook forward to meeting u!

jokersmoker

Machine Gun Turret
Oct 11, 2003
omnipresent
Visit site
"i'm no noob"

mate, not being funny or anything, but there is no shame in being a noobie, everyone was once. if you were as experienced as you like people to think you are, why are you asking what markers and kit to buy? why would you want to fill your bottle with oxygen (o2)? its explosive! and some names you've mentioned (collier) etc if you don't know Paul, you would have at least heard his name in passing. just own up and ask for honest help, you'll get better responses and better thought of dude.