Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Right,Time We got A Gun That I like

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
1st off I wasn't popping at you :rolleyes: I was reffering to the "get the *insert marker here* crowd saying you should get that without backing up their comments.
2nd I can afford whatever production marker I want, infact I've had most the top end markers.;)

Jeez....

Paul
:)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by Paint Marine
in yank land peopel are more agressive and they semm more angry on teh field,after they shoot u they keep going they dont stop pumping u fulla paint
Seeing as you dont play Sup Air...I can see how that would be true...when they are "pumping u fulla paint", do they sometimes scream "Take that you Commi/Gook *******!" or similar?

Paint Marine

Jul 6, 2004
netropolis.lineone.net
u know what i mean and if u dont then dont worry bout it,

ima sorry for having a go Collier dint mean to iwas angry beacuse i what u said 1st

looks like i got a lot of declareing peace with people!

ima sorry

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Paint Marine
u know what i mean and if u dont then dont worry bout it,

ima sorry for having a go Collier dint mean to iwas angry beacuse i what u said 1st

looks like i got a lot of declareing peace with people!

ima sorry

..or rather how you interpreted what I wrote......
No probs though fella :)

..now what was the question again?? :)

Paul
:)

joe bob

copyright '03
try every ting out there EVERYTHING! even the high end spyders are worth a go, and you have a lot of room and $$$ to fiddle with if you like it. Dragun make some nice gats as well (pure electro pnumatic, with eyes)

just because its cheap dont ignore it!

and that whole newb thing... i have been playin for two years and i still feel like a newb
:( :confused: