Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RIP Leezo

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I my not have met Lee in person, but I traded with him a couple of times and still use a rotor hopper he sold me. Obviously we knew this was coming, but it seems so quick and so unfair. RIP mate, and love and thoughts to your loved ones left behind.

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
another lost from the community, but it feels a little closer to home having spoken to Lee a few times, rest in peace my friend

Fizzgig78

The Cartel
May 17, 2011
London
www.facebook.com
Sad times, I read this post literally only a few mins ago and although I did not know him personally, as with many on here I followed other posts he had made and held him in the high regard as with many of my PB brethren. RIP Leezo, my thoughts are with you and your family.

5chm3gz

Banned
Nov 28, 2012
Rest In Peace Lee, I never had the pleasure of meeting you, but from what i hear from this community you were spot on. Wish i had the chance to play with you on the field.

3AJ12

Apr 16, 2013
Never knew him but I can see how much he meant to everyone. My thoughts go out to his friends and family. May he rest in peace.

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Such sad news, RIP brother...there is a family of ballers waiting for you on the other side you won't be alone there either. Safe journey...
Thoughts go out to your family and friends xxxx