Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RIP Rushers???? Team England for good...

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by TJ Lambini
Just heard that Team England is playing the Millennium Series next year, and maybe some stuff Stateside...where does that leave tha Rushers?

Whatever, gonna be an exciting team to represent tha Brits...
Robbo IS still coaching the squad right?

Paul.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Originally posted by fierce
TJ,

you are too slow, i posted it already in "Banza RIP". ;)
nup. there are those who knew months ago.

Being part of one of the sponsors of the new team, I'd like to wish em the best of luck. BUT.... remember everyone, this ain't like turning on a light switch. Let's not build em up too quick, and then delight in knocking them down when they don't win the World Cup this year.

The most telling things is on the very first practice day yonks ago, every member of that team knew summat special was happening, I think it was at that moment they decided to leave their respective teams. Now that says summat.

But slow. Remember, we aint really won anything worth while in 15 years. It ain't going to happen in the next 15 months.

Good luck Robbo and the boys. And a special hats off to Ledz.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Wow!

And here was me thinking that the Rushers were just getting to the point where they would become the UK's superteam. I've been watching them a lot over the last few years and they have been coming of age lately.

From the sounds of it the new team will be Rushers plus guests ;) since a lot of the X-ball squad were already in that team.

I'm wondering... will the new team play as Pro or Amature? in the UK? and the Millennium series? and I guess in jaunts across the pond...?

There's some real talent in those players on the new team and I wish the team the best in the future!

manike

(next time let's beat the Germans though please ;) )