Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo - I choose you

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
(45) PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS (also spelled PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOKONIOSIS) = a lung disease caused by breathing in particles of siliceous volcanic dust.

This is the longest word in any English dictionary. However, it was coined by Everett Smith, the President of The National Puzzlers' League, in 1935 purely for the purpose of inventing a new "longest word". The Oxford English Dictionary described the word as factitious. Nevertheless it also appears in the Webster's, Random House, and Chambers dictionaries.

and SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS is actually in the dictionary... google truly is useful at times :D

loosebree

DRUNK AND NOT IN CHARGE
Jun 20, 2006
Coventry
And of course, we still allow me to post, and we do this because....well, we do it because I weigh over 16 stone.

bejjezzus that's annoying ...phew, had to get that off my chest...sorry, it just came out that way.

PS JK Nick :)
So thats how i lasted at 18 stone will i live forever??

bejjezzus Is Robbo on a bet to see how many times this word can be used in a week?

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
those science words chemicals - look on the back of a thing of say shower gel etc and there are some long, unpronounceable words on there

Skeet

Platinum Member
those science words chemicals - look on the back of a thing of say shower gel etc and there are some long, unpronounceable words on there
The trick with "Science Words",is that they are usually just a bunch of smaller words stuck together, with conjunctions etc.

For example Tetra-Hydro-Cannabinol is a good one.

Mono-sodium glutamate is another and found in almost everything in America.

Tri-Nitro-Toluene is a dramtic one

Methylene-Dioxy-Meth-Amphetamine, is a popular one in clubs worldwide.

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
oh:eek: the cheats they leave out the hyphons.

ill silence myself from this thread now:D

can't come up with any big words. i cant hack them