Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo - I choose you

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Good thoughts, words and deeds would probably lead to an Ahura 2CV..... No, I'm refering to Zarathustra in a Friedrich Nietzsche context, not a zoroastrian context. Nice Googling tho... but if not, I applaud your knowledge.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Good thoughts, words and deeds would probably lead to an Ahura 2CV..... No, I'm refering to Zarathustra in a Friedrich Nietzsche context, not a zoroastrian context. Nice Googling tho... but if not, I applaud your knowledge.

Wasnt googling..once met a customer with a pic on the wall..was interesting customer, so asked...was told..many coffees...got feck all else done that day...with her accent, when she mentioned "you know who" I thought she said she hired a Mazda and that kinda threw me, given the conversation:D

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Not often you meet many of them.... "You know who"? She didn't have a picture of Harry Potter on her wall? :)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
The trick with "Science Words",is that they are usually just a bunch of smaller words stuck together, with conjunctions etc.

For example Tetra-Hydro-Cannabinol is a good one.

Mono-sodium glutamate is another and found in almost everything in America.

Tri-Nitro-Toluene is a dramtic one

Methylene-Dioxy-Meth-Amphetamine, is a popular one in clubs worldwide.

Oh god... let's not get into chemical nomenclature. Suffice to say that the chemical name for enaptin is a little over sixty four thousand letters long. Don't make me post it :p