Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo(Pete), great article in Dec PGI!!!

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Oi Lambrusco. Why've you made several posts today suggesting that OTHER people's bread is buttered both sides? Haven't you got better things to do?

Sorry, Mark I am paranoid. Do I know you? You tell me yours, and I'll tell you mine.;)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by MarkB
Pete just wanted to say I hear you buddy. The Nu-Paintball article pg74, confirmed a few things I have suspected for a while about tactics. Just need to find a few more committed like minded souls to join the revolution. The sky's the limit.
Keep up the good work:D
Hey Mark,
I take if from your comments you do not live in Jersey ?
Ok, that was a dig at a couple of *******s who sometimes frequent these boards in between searching for a life, sorry about that Mark.
Anyway, a sincere thanks and hopefully you may well take up the gauntlet mentioned in the article and prove me right and all the world wrong :)
Laters
Robbo

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Nope don't come from Jersey.
And will be speaking with my team about a few ideas I have.
Will hopefully allow us to improve on last year:
2nd Place to Shockwave at Simply the best
5th Novice at Campaign (1st Millenium Event)
Cheers Robbo, how are your backlash guys coming along?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by MarkB
Nope don't come from Jersey.
And will be speaking with my team about a few ideas I have.
Will hopefully allow us to improve on last year:
2nd Place to Shockwave at Simply the best
5th Novice at Campaign (1st Millenium Event)
Cheers Robbo, how are your backlash guys coming along?
Mark'
Backlash guys are doing fine thanks, I am enjoying Paintball again !!!!
2nd place to Shockwave ain't bad mate, a few set-plays in your repertoire and you might even push them back into 2nd but don't forget one thing, it's exciting stuff, talking about this new era of set-plays and all that but never and I mean NEVER forget that TECHNIQUES is the bedrock of any team.
As soon as you begin to lose the focus on techniques, this is the time you go on at that slippery slope to nowhere.
Techniques is where it's at, tactics or rather set-plays are really only to be entertained once the technical side of your team's game has become accomplished.
Robbo

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Manning26
Hey Pete, as far as good technique, would you say that that would include shooting with both hands? AAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*cough, cough*...hahaha...
Jason, of course I would, but for an old dog like myself, it's hard to learn new tricks..... *cough, cough...woof..woof...cough*
Rover :)