Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Robbo(Pete), great article in Dec PGI!!!

MarkB

Phoenix Killah
Jul 25, 2001
In the fifty!
www.hkarmy.com
Cheers for the advice Pete, we will be spending all winter honing our technique. We are lucky to have a few indoor sites in our area perfect for some snap shooting practice after work.
Will hopefully see you guys at a tournament soon, good to hear you are having fun coz thats an important part of our sport.
Are you coming up for the Series 2001 presentation night next Saturday? If you are I will see you there.

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Marcus Beecus. I heard the old dude is comin' to present at the do, how goods that?? Mind you he may pull my arms off for callin' him old but hey, this years LA tourney had Ultimate Fighting at the players party, at least I think it was LA maybe I had a premonition about what's gonna happen to me at the do', oh shiz I'm in trouble, not the face Robbo please not the face. :confused:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ultimate Madness

Originally posted by Al Woods
Marcus Beecus. I heard the old dude is comin' to present at the do, how goods that?? Mind you he may pull my arms off for callin' him old but hey, this years LA tourney had Ultimate Fighting at the players party, at least I think it was LA maybe I had a premonition about what's gonna happen to me at the do', oh shiz I'm in trouble, not the face Robbo please not the face. :confused:
Al,
In fact. it was at the Chicago NPPL where they planned to have the Ultimate fighting stuff and some enterprising idiots had put me up against an American friend of mine called Phil Dominguez, who's about as bad ass as you can get without being institutionalised, weighing in at over 19 stone (270 pounds).
When asked what he felt about fighting me (not that I had anything to do with this challenge by the way as I was blissfully unaware of it), he apparently said, "I ain't fighting Pete, he's a good friend of mine, well not for nothing anyway, how much would you pay me"?
I know he said these words because he told me afterwards.
Thank God nobody came up with the money is all I can say, bathing in claret (especially my own) ain't my idea of chillin out and having a good time at a tournament.
But I gotta say, I did wonder how it might have gone had I got into the ring with him...hmmmmm........OK, better not !!!!
But moving on from Chicago to Oldham, now that's a completely different ball game !!!!
Can't wait to get up there, cya soon Al :)
Robbo

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Thumb?? Moi??

Never dudes, well actually I am so that's a freakin' lie. I AM out for the presentation do and it looks like Robbo is gonna kick my ass. Who wants to be my friend for the night?? Only offers over about 18 stone, I'm only 10 and a half so I think I'm up shiznit creek. Well I've had a good career up to now, albeit only 2 years. You Rush boys comin' from darn sarf? You better otherwise I'll be givin' you some grief for giving me grief. Good win at the Temple by the way, heard me boys were pretty good, the Krushers are alive boyeee!!

See you all at the do. I need to go to the gym now and build up about 10 stone, feel the burn baby!!

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
You're on your own buddy

Can't help you at the weekend - gotta go play ball.

Sop good luck - and next time the Krushers are out we'll let you know how we get on - lightweight.

Mark

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Thumb?? Moi??

Originally posted by Al Woods
Never dudes, well actually I am so that's a freakin' lie. I AM out for the presentation do and it looks like Robbo is gonna kick my ass. Who wants to be my friend for the night?? Only offers over about 18 stone, I'm only 10 and a half so I think I'm up shiznit creek. Well I've had a good career up to now, albeit only 2 years. You Rush boys comin' from darn sarf? You better otherwise I'll be givin' you some grief for giving me grief. Good win at the Temple by the way, heard me boys were pretty good, the Krushers are alive boyeee!!

See you all at the do. I need to go to the gym now and build up about 10 stone, feel the burn baby!!
Al,
no worries mate, a vodka and lemonade should soothe my troubled brow :)
Robbo