Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotor or Vspire

Boomtime

Jan 13, 2014
Hello all! Quick question what is better in a game? What are the prices?

Thanks you all in advance!!!

Rufkneck

Aug 28, 2013
theres a few of these topics already .. but both are good, rotor is force fed but the spire has a g-force sensor to feed, spire is better for reballs though, batteries last a very long time in both.

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
I can't comment on the spire, but the rotor that I have been using now for about 2 years has been faultless. No internal breakages, battery life is freakishly long (6 AA batteries in 2 years), easy to clean outside and strong enough to handle anything that I have been stupid enough to do to it.
Quite simply the best hopper I've ever used. :)

Thorpe

Lucky 15s
Mar 13, 2010
If you're worried about battery life, get the Rotor. If you want the loader that performs better in every other way, get a Spire.

JMC1337

Apr 2, 2011
i have no idea about the spire apart from what people have told me, people have said to me that they really like it apart from the fact it isnt a rotor. doesnt have the same feel or battery life. after all though you need to make up your own decisions

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
i have no idea about the spire apart from what people have told me, people have said to me that they really like it apart from the fact it isnt a rotor. doesnt have the same feel or battery life. after all though you need to make up your own decisions
Have u tried either?

viper2k5

EpIdEmIc
Sep 5, 2011
Cheshire
I'm a rotor fan but tbf the spire is an awesome hopper and the only hopper i have used for reball that has no issues but for usual paint performance wise they are very similar just down to which one you like more but the spire 260 is slightly smaller than a standard rotor swings and roundabouts mate