Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rsx shocker

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
What's everyone's opinions about them any good I've always been a hardcore planet fan boy but the shocker keeps on catching my eye is the hk version any better
Pic's opinions post up thanks
Mike

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
They're brilliant - shoot as smoothly as anything else on the market, Geo/Luxe/Vanquish whatever and are easier to maintain than most spools. Small, light, efficient. Only differences with the HK are milling and you get a feedneck thumbscrew - not worth the extra cost in my opinion, especially as the milling on the HK is harder to clean :)

Labouch

Sandana whore!
Aug 12, 2011
Dorset, England
They are fantastic markers! Honestly in my opinion the best marker on the market right now. I was previously shooting a luxe OLED but now that's been replaced with the RSX.

It's light, very reliable and shoots incredibly smooth! The HK shocker doesn't really give you any benefits if I'm honest other than the milling which some would say looks nicer. I own a standard RSX and the HK version, performance wise they are identical.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I`ll go with the above, I`ve had in the past, and have quite a few guns now, I`ll honestly say The RSX Shocker is the Best gun I`ve ever shot, once you set it up out of the box = bolt speed adjustment, they are not set up out of the box ?? also mine is with a Stiffi Barrel weighing 1lb 6oz, most others out there are around = 2lb, that`s a lot of difference

MoneySings

Sep 25, 2015
They're brilliant - shoot as smoothly as anything else on the market, Geo/Luxe/Vanquish whatever and are easier to maintain than most spools. Small, light, efficient. Only differences with the HK are milling and you get a feedneck thumbscrew - not worth the extra cost in my opinion, especially as the milling on the HK is harder to clean :)

Way to give a man a chubby

Reactions: mikey1975