Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rules and regulations nowadays? Old player looking to get back in the game

gang_of_gin

May 10, 2016
Hello people, it's been a long time since Ive been on these forums or in the game for that matter!

Due to having a knee condition Ive not been able to play since about 2009 but no more, I will not let this hold me back any longer and intend to come back to the game after doing knee strengthening exercises.

I was just wondering how the rules and regulations have changed now a days (CPPS, Mils ect)?
ROF, stuff like that, you know.

Anyway, hope all are well and thanks in advance
GOG

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
The WPBO has been introduced with (almost) worldwide rules

http://www.wpbo.info/rules

There are some allowances with either / or for different ways to date and not everyone has adopted the wpbo standards

In general rof for tournaments is 10.something bps at 300fps and walkons / scenarios may go to 15.something bps at 280fps

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
A key recent update is enforcing the rule on 'goggles as designed' which means - chin straps with the occasional flying goggle a few times in the past year resulting in marshalls diving on top of players heads, and especially the most recent event when a barrel ended up in a pro players face

gang_of_gin

May 10, 2016
BPS! of course, not ROF, I feel foolish now:p It has been a while. Okay thanks for the link I'll have a look.
Yes I read somewhere else about the chin strap rule, I guess its a wise choice. What happened with the barrel in a players face? Thank you for the info

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
BPS! of course, not ROF, I feel foolish now:p It has been a while. Okay thanks for the link I'll have a look.
Yes I read somewhere else about the chin strap rule, I guess its a wise choice. What happened with the barrel in a players face? Thank you for the info
You were right with rof, rate of fire measured in balls per second

Trevor Resor: