Rumours abound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've just read back over a few pages and got the flavour about what's being said and why - firstly, bubblegumbob, you see to have no problem in mentioning you were banned by myself [for being an absolute ass] but fail to mention, I have self-evidently let you back on .. you mention the comment was 'off topic' and so why didn't you just erase it instead of leaving it in?
The reason is, you just wanted to have a cheap shot ..

Bottom line is, you don't have to come here, paintball isn't awaiting your every post and if I don't like a particular place, I don't go there ... can you understand that premise?
I'll leave you to work out the underlying point of what I've just said and act upon it ...

nialist, a lot of the things you mention sound quite plausible but I think you have to factor in, a lot of people don't get to hear or have experience of, what barnett gets up to ... just declaring, 'I haven't experienced this myself' doesn't exonerate barnett, it merely states you cannot agree with the criticism, nothing more.

That's all fine and dandy but .... you know full well I have a problem with barnett, I don't like what he tried to do, I don't like how he works, I don't like him .. I have never seen him personally but I never met Hitler, Gaddafii or Sadat, and I didn't like them.
Just because you have never had personal problems with barnett doesn't mean he's an ok guy - he's not.

Sometimes in life, you have to take an honest look at what's been said by people around you .. I have far too many industry people, honest industry people, telling me som bad things about him.
I don't possess your ability, or penchant for ignoring testimonial evidence in favour of endorsing barnett or what he does and so this explains why this subject endures.
I can name each and every industry figure who has told me some serious crap concerning barnett [I've already done that anyways] but I figure you are so far up barnett's ass, you are gonna ignore the words of some honest people.

Are you calling these people liars?
If not, why do they say such things?

All of them have done business with him in some way and all of them have come out of it with scathing criticism of him ...
I'm gonna cover this subject later anyways and so I'm not gonna venture too far down the sewer just yet ..

I don't give a fuhk if you don't agree with anything I said, I do give a fuhk however when you come on here and defend a guy when a lot of people have some serious misgivings about him and what he does, and that list is growing.
Just recently, barnett has tried to pull another stroke that beggars belief but even he had to back-track on this one but the damage has been already been done I'm afraid.

barnett bans people who don't agree with him - I have done that in the past and will continue to do it if I see fit but .... I would hope that when I do ban people, it's because they have agendas outside of the truth and when they start posting crap, I don't like it - do you understand that?
If people resist the truth too many times then any discussion is pointless, it merely acts as an irritant.

And let's face it nialist, if what you and bob are accusing us of were true, how come your posts haven't been taken down?

Last point and then I'm done - there have been many criticisms aimed at us, some justified, some not - but people like you and bob focus upon the bad things.
You fail to mention this site provides a lot of people with security when trading in the classifieds; there have been several times we have had our moderators going round people's houses to reclaim money or goods ... no other classifieds forum does this ....

If something is wrong for our sport, this site has never flinched from dealing with it.
I would like to think we have done good by our members but people like you and bob don't want to accredit us with anything positive because you're too hell-bent on pursuing an issue.
As for Jim's [Dusty] involvement in this thread?
I back him 100% ... he's a stand-up guy and has helped hundreds of our members during his tenure on here but guys like you and bob don't wanna know things like that, do you?
You'd much rather waste words in defending a pernicious scumbag ... enough!

This is the last post on this topic coz I'm closing this thread down and before anyone screams, 'outrage, cut off his head, unfair denial of opportunity to rebut', and so forth ... I don't care - this thread is redundant and people can believe or distrust whoever they see fit.
It ends now !!!

.............. THREAD CLOSED ...............

Status
Not open for further replies.