Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rushing

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
does rushing work for you? Getting straight up for the angles

You find it easiest on smaller fields with less players or do you just wait till they come to you?

Dpends what mood I'm in personally :)

-Pikachu-

xlii
Jul 17, 2001
Proper quick? Or rush straight in - I've always been told to enjoy the moment and take my time, only shooting when needed :D

UKRedskin2001

Jul 19, 2001
The Bog
www.uk-redskins.com
Rush Em To Hell... if they cant get into your half of the field they cant get your flag, so why WOULDNT it be a good idea?

if you all advance as a unit with your back guys laying down some fire then you can take up all the best bunkers/best inflatables

On the other hand, in the unlikely event that you fail??? :confused: (can anyone please explain what that word means to me, i dont understand the meaning of it?) then you will leave a big gapping hole where one of your flanks were, which brings me to my next point.

it is possible to hang back and lay fire into a flank of an enemy that is rushing you, if you are able to break the flank then you can get a few quick guys to take the ground, on the other hand if you are unable to take out the flank (which is likely) then you will be stuck on the defensive, i am still a begginer, and am only a new member of the redskins... and i am very newbieish but im pretty sure that you cant win games(especially capture the flag) if you are not actually pushing forward.

FI2eeFL0w

Team Halo
Aug 11, 2001
USA (texas)
definitly rush

you definitly wanna rush.......i once played a game at a tourny where we didnt rush in the begginin (my hopper jammed, and my toher teammate was takin out at the very begginin, it was a 3man) and so we were stuck and they killed us......FAST.........we werent able to fight back though, so that might have been one of the reasons why.......after that match, we rushed, and we got the win!!!!
so RUSH

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Rushing Game is the way to win. The best form of defence is offence and a controlled supported run that puts you in a good position will help you win the game. My personnal best game was in Toulouse on the Diablo field. There is nothing like needing the toilet to motivate you and make you finish the game off quickly.

Every field has a vital bunker, the one where you can cause the other team headaches from. If they get in there, mug them out qiuckly. Finding and playing the vital bunker on every field will make you a better team.