Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rushing

Kyle Austin

Aug 14, 2003
Visit site
By rush do you mean?

By rush do you mean mugging someone. man thats a rush. Its funnest to mug when you know your playing with a bunch of noobs. Maybe not nice but fun. Me and my 3 man team played 3 random guys in rec ball and we mugged them all off the break. None of us stopped behind cover and it was CRAZY. took like 14 seconds. The shortest game ive ever been in. Anyone been in a shorter one?

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Rush is a form of running at speed by yourself or the rest of your team into the opposition.

Its not an adrenaline rush their on about ;)

CrimsonDragon

Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
I would say rushing in good if you play on 3on3, if you get a 5on5 the other players on your team can just get in the way since there might not be enough bunkers to get behind. But i dont really know since most of the time when im playing speedball, after the ref says go im normally up on the 50 and setting up to either bunker someone or do some major damage to the other team.

A rush (first break point) has got to be planned so your back players can give you some support.

There was a game last tourney where I got to the 50 off the break but felt a strong compulsion just to keep on going as not much paint was coming toward me... I never did and still regret it.

Same tourney, got to my 50 at the same time as a guy from the opposition, he slid in so I went over the top and mugged him... lovely.