Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Russian Legion clinic @ CPPS (9th November 2013)

Jason_Wheeler_

Mar 8, 2010
Hello everyone,

I'm Jason Wheeler of Moscow Red Legion (Russian Legion) I will be doing a clinic at CPPS on 9th November. It is open which means you can come as a individual, small or medium groups.

The clinic will cover everything from individual skills, drills, scenario based exercises, tag-team skills, team based exercises and more.

Take something away from this clinic so you can apply it to your every day training and use it with a long term goal in mind.

Also prizes will be given out for most progressed player on the day!

Spots are limited so please e-mail me to sign up - jason@the-k-project.com or facebook 'Jason Wheeler'

Please check out the flyer attached to this post for more information or feel free to email me

Attachments

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2011
Hi guys, I have booked a spot on this Clinic but have been unsuccessful at getting a means of transportation to the CPPS, I'm a Uni Student at Wolverhampton so if anyone is going to the clinic from the Wolves area or passing through that would be able to give me a lift it would be much appreciated, I will obviously contribute petrol money. Thank you in advance, please pm if you can so we can sort something out

Cheers

Jason_Wheeler_

Mar 8, 2010
Confirmed paid list:

John Wszolek
Gary Wood
Alex Wood
Ben Scott
Andy Routledge
Stuart Thompson
Jason Haigh
Roy Wakelam
Matt Chaney
Aaron De La Mora
James Lawson
Adam Lowe
Harry Cheshire
Jack Davenport
Andrew Long

If you want to sign on please e-mail jason@the-k-project, if you have paid and your names not on list please also email me.