Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad day for all.

clarkieboy

platinum / lifetime member team jokers
Jan 15, 2007
bramley leeds 13 west yorkshire.
both myself and dave are sorting out a auction of chris smith paintball gear to raise funds and pass on to the familey , but just want to let things settle abit first but will be intouch with everybody soon andy

Reactions: dextrus

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
been at the staargate game today ,timboy said they are going to have a minutes silence before the game in honour of chris and 2 other ballers that passed away this week

luke@york

pillagin a village near u
May 16, 2005
york
Visit site
Just seen this on FB, cannot believe Chris is gone! Played with him for a few years and there was never a nicer bloke that I've EVER met.

Thoughts go out to his family and all the people who knew him and miss him.

Luke

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
When we pass over at least we know there is going to be great guys like Chris there to play the Ultimate Paintball game with. You will always be a Legend and a complete miss, some the best games in Airball I played was with you on the Monks. The best woodball was against you !

If you ever want to improve UK paintball just aim to be half the Man and Gent Chris was and the Sport will be 100 percent improved !

See you for the Ultimate game one day my friend R.I.P

dicky

Disruption
Mar 4, 2004
chris looked after me a lot in my early years, team hype, fatbobs leeds, i owe him loads for all the help and support hes given me over the last 10 years, without him i probably wouldnt be where i am today, a good friend, he will be missed by all....

RIP chris