Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SaD Paintball Club - Open trials

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
SaD Paintball Club will be holding Open trials at CPPS in October

2015 has been a bit of a surprise for me seeing the club lose several players at the start of the year, leaving us just enough players to field two teams, after making the decision to rebuild the club then launched our Academy programme for under 19s.
This has been a popular programme with several youngsters progressing through the club system, now playing at a higher level under the guidance of Rob Jenkins as new team SaD XS. To date the Academy team has picked up two podiums in the Breakin Div at the CPPS.
So popular has our Academy programme been that we have created two over 19s teams for older players who are keen to participate in Sup Air events.
Throughout the year we have made adjustments to our teams, looking for that winning combination, with the final round of the 2015 CPPS only a couple of weeks away, so it is that now we begin to look forward to the 2016 season. As such I would like to ensure that ALL of our teams are as well prepared as they can be.

If you are interested in being a part of the clubs future, and have the qualities that we are looking for, then drop me a line for an invitation to come along to our open tryouts which will be held at the CPPS venue in October, and let's see how things work out.

Blakey - SaD Paintball Club
Home to
SaD UK
SaD Too
SaD XS
SoBs
SaD Academy (under 19s)
SaD Academy (over 19s)
SaD Wannabees
Coming soon SaD Tactical

Supported by:
Anthrax Paintball
BunkerKings
Empire Paintballs
Fundecals
Just Paintball
OKPB
Virtue Paintball

Last edited:
Reactions: clarkeyy

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
SaD Paintball Club trials

For our standard 5 man teams who will compete in CPPS breakout/in divisions and Division 5.

Trials will be one Saturday 10th October at CPPS

For our teams playing the race 2 format

Trials will be on Sunday 11th October also at CPPS

Please note these are strictly invitation only, if you are interested in becoming a part of our club then message me for details

Blakey - SaD Paintball Club
Home to
SaD UK
SaD Too
SaD XS
SoBs
SaD Academy (under 19s)
SaD Academy (over 19s)
SaD Wannabees
Coming soon SaD Tactical

Supported by:
Anthrax Paintball