Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad UK

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Sad UK are looking to take on three of four players who wish to compete in the 2014 CPPS Div 3 in the race to 2 format.

If you are looking to get onto a team, and have your own kit and want to know more message me.

Blakey

Reactions: CameronS and Mercog

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
For the younger players who may not remember team Sad, can I ask a few of my old friends and adversaries to post a few comments about the team. This is a great chance for a few young players to jump on a team with a lot of experience, not only playing in the UK but across Europe.

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
I played on SAD for a while, great bunch of guys good fun and they can play ball for sure, would be playing for them again but there is another old school team coming back.....Jaguars! thanks to the laugh we had with SAD last season..

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Thanks to the guys who have replied so far, I would like to have at least two more players to work with for the comming season. I will be setting up three practice/training sessions to run from end of January until the start of the 2014 season. So if you have your own gear, are prepared to listen and work hard then team Sad could be just what you are looking for. Will also be setting up a new team Facebook page for the class of 2014.

A polite request to all of the teams and players out there that remember Sad from the 90's and early 00's please post your comments and memories of the team.

toecutter

Jan 21, 2003
melton..
didnt u guys beat the preds in 1 game at tim taylors site sure it was u lot everybody was talking about it all day
tho it could be my memory or
old age creeping up lol

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Yes, it was us, at Kooh Doow, a round of the forest nationals, and it wasn't a Preds side, but Amalgamation, there were a few Preds playing. That was a long time ago, we had our moments to be sure, we only ever played the Preds once, and they spanked us.

blakey64

Jun 2, 2012
Due to a number of factors, our first training session of 2014 will be at CPPS on the 9 March, I am looking forward to it myself