Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

San Diego

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
go for it bro live the dream and play ball with peoples idols and become as im sure you already are alot of peoples idol

seriously well done

you've done us all proud

heck you've done the whole UK scene proud mate

give yourself a pat on the back

FreakShow

that´s great news, Pebble!
you are on your way...nothing can stop you now!

I´ll be supporting you with (your) Kellys Jersey on ;)...and eh, I still owe you a meal!
So you need to come to germany sometime in the future! You know that invitation to Oktoberfest. I´ll keep my promise!

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
WOW thanx everyone

im stranded at Gatwick airport at the moment my ticket was booked a day before i arrived, someone messed up on the time difference

erm , moving to San Diego is an easy decision but gettin permisiion to live in the USA if your a immigrant is my main problem

USA just doesnt want you there

so if i gave up my job etc in UK then go To San Diego then get kicked out as im not a US citizen then i will be in a world os SH*t

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
im stranded at Gatwick airport at the moment my ticket was booked a day before i arrived, someone messed up on the time difference

erm , moving to San Diego is an easy decision but gettin permisiion to live in the USA if your a immigrant is my main problem

USA just doesnt want you there

so if i gave up my job etc in UK then go To San Diego then get kicked out as im not a US citizen then i will be in a world os SH*t
my friend did it not so long ago, and it worked out ok for him
also - you can always pick yourself up if it did all go wrong
thats part of livingdangerously and taking the big risks for the big rewards

deadbox

Moving On
Oct 27, 2005
www.dyematrix.com
Visit site
Forgive me if i'm wrong, but don't you work at Planet? Couldn't Planet Eclipse USA sponsor you for a working visa.......just a thought.

Contacting the US embassy in London will give you more info into types of visas and processes involved.