Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SandBaggers Youth Development Squad tryouts

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Hopefully I haven't posted this in the wrong place...and that I can post this?

Anyways, I've played with the SandBaggers for the 2 years of coming back into the game and it has been amazing. Playing paintball for all the right reasons and still keeping a firm grip on our will to win. We're rusty, slower than we used to be and if were honest, we get a bit tired, but we've become good friends with the podium and are having a blast.

But it's time to give something back.

We're recruiting for a Youth Development Squad ages 12-16 and ANYONE is welcome.

The aim is to build a team that will play woodland and airball events in 2015 at CPPS and UWL, who will learn how to play well and basically enjoy themselves as they do.

We have FREE open tryouts on 29th November at Adrenaline Jungle in Nottingham with NO green fee. All you have to do is bring yourself, or your youth along with their kit and play.

Paint will be available on site for £20 per box, but you can bring your own.

ZERO experience at tournament level is required. Even if you've only been once and love it, you'll do for us!!

29th November
Adrenaline Jungle
1 Deerdale Lane
Newark - Nottingham
NG22 8SY - UK

Contact me at: alan.w@planeteclipse.com for more information and come along. It could be the best thing you do. EVER!

Attachments

Reactions: odins-sidekick

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Hey Buddhaaaaaaa I'm good man. Busy as hell but making moves yo!

We got our team now, 5 awesome kids who can ball so hopefully we can work our magic a create a team of t-total Baggin' ballers who enjoy every second.