Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish Reball Centre

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
of course not Sid ;)

Its not too bad relly bit chilly but dry and out of the wind, within 5 mins of practise start you will be warm for the rest of the day. (we went last weekend when it was really cold and even the women with us wasnt complaining :eek:)

Jon
Oi! :p

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
Just got back from this place and was worth more than its weight in gold... Top place to go and do some training for the weekend, Lovely facility Sid..

Anyways we worked out that over the weekend we used around 17 boxes of paint between 4 of us! So for £80 rental for the weekend you are laughing...

If you want to train to get better get yourselves up here for the weekend

uk killer

Aug 8, 2006
Bringham
It was indead a great weekend. Also it's not as far as you think. Took us under 3 hours to get there form manchester and that was with a stop on the way up. ( Brew stop ). Great fun and the travel lodge ant bad. Oh and Cheek out his dog. It ant a dog it's a Monster. Top time back for more soon sid.

Ryan(pb alexandria)

Clan Killer
Sep 5, 2004
Loch Lomond
Visit site
Heeey up dude. We defo have 5 coming on Sunday. What time would you like us there for? What time is the earliest we can be there for?

Thanking you sir, and looking forward to catching you Sunday dude,
Jonny
Sid should be on soon mate to answer you. I can pm you his number if you are really needing answers straight away...

Like chazz said Stakos should be cool am sure sid wont mind.