Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish Reball Centre

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Ideally mate would prefer you not to use stakos, I have a spare air system here. I think what is a little mis-leading is this isn't a business guys, this is something I put together for the Clan team and then most of them fkd me over for money, so, it's just sitting there, it's not a business, it's just a unit and you rent it...for the day/weekend...just a bonus there is a reball centre in it :eek:)

Sid

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
What a quality setup! Cheers fella!

Seriously guys, this is a great wee opportunity. Teams out there wanting to improve I'd suggest giving Sid a shout and taking advantage. We've packed plenty of action in today, plenty of drills and 3v2's 2v2's 1v1's.

Sid_Clan

What's the point!!!
Sep 13, 2005
God's Country
www.a1paintball.org
Thanks mate, quick question, did you have enough air?

The 2 tanks that were sat outside my house were for you guys but noticed they had not been moved???

Woo hoo....reball is being used pretty much every weekend...excellent, okay, new venture, indoor full CPL/SPL field........well, maybe not this year ;)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sid

Ion_Paintball

Beam me up Scottie
Mar 13, 2007
Sheffield
Sid your Reball thing is brilliant but if you were to built a SPL/CPL field version i would be living at that place!! Get it done!!

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Thanks mate, quick question, did you have enough air?

The 2 tanks that were sat outside my house were for you guys but noticed they had not been moved???

Woo hoo....reball is being used pretty much every weekend...excellent, okay, new venture, indoor full CPL/SPL field........well, maybe not this year ;)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Sid
Yeah cheers again dude, Aye we had enough in the bottle that was inside dude. There was only a few of us playing short sharp games and simple drills so their was enough to go round dude thankies.

Full indoor field sounds the dogs bollocks to me mate!
We'd certainly be there as often as possible to support it bringing as many of our locals as possible.

Take care dude,
Jonny