Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Searching for paintball team

Maksarti

Aug 15, 2009
Hi everyone. My name is Artiom, i am from Lithuania. I started to play paintball about 5 years ago in Vilnius (air-ball) played and trained for about 2 years, then stopped because of my trainer moved to Russia. After 1 year of vacation I decided to bring it back. I joined a team named phoenix, played with them for one year. After the season end i decided that phoenix is to easy team for me and i want something more. As i was experienced paintballer i decided to make my own team, and i made it. All team was new, but we started in 2nd division. First year was not so successful because all player except of me were playing for the first-second time. And in a middle of season i broke my leg, so our results was not so great. Next year (2009) we started with really god results, we were third in overall table after first tournament, after second tournament we were 2nd, and then i needed to move away and we loose two tournaments.
Now i moved to UK Maidstone to study. I am searching for a field around to play paintball or if possible even to join a team. My gear is now for sale because i thought i will be unable to play, but thing changes. And i am getting all my stuff back. I play with DM (Dye matrix) 9, Stako+Myth, Halo, NXe 4+3, Event+yellow glass and jersey+pants+etc....

Thank you.